Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arjunaluis

Hei Ami...i posted this is another thread...

Let me see...

1) Archana-Manav-Shravani
2) Archana-Manav-Jaywant (credit Ami)
3) Purvi-Arjun-Ovi
4) Purvi-Arjun-Vinay (credit Ami)
5) Vaishali-Dharmesh-Madhuri
6) Satish-Varsha-Ashwin/Balan
7) Teju-Sunny-Jignesh

Now who didn't have a love triangle in this story :-

1) Vinod-Manju
2) Ajit-Vandu

Manju evil, Ajit was evil-then good then bad then whatever...πŸ˜† So, if you are bad you don't get a love triangle but if you are good you get a love triangle...just brilliant...

Conclusion:- I have lost interest in this love story before it got started...i can't take anymore triangle's...can't someone just fall in love without it being a triangle..

savita/damodar & sulochana/manohar too didnt had a love triangle🀣
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

πŸ˜ƒ go to bed with a smile n ur face :) ...

Yes, one triangle left to complete ...Vishnu/Sachin and another girl.. Soham aka vishnu is already killed, didnt u see him crying into the bottle yesterday.. yucks..  they just whimpered him down to a momma's boy now !! Where is that impudent, rascal boy with the smart alec attitude.. another one gone down the drain..

Jyothi...when it comes to Ankit my brain doesn't work that well...πŸ˜† just realized after u mention it...Momma's boy..🀣 hey he is just like his father after all...like father like son..the bolded part hopefully he comes back tonight but i agree another one down the drain...let's see how long it takes for Tej to join the team...
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

One more love triangle .I guess in this one Sunny will sacrifise for his brother ...

hehe then sacrificng king nd sacrificng queen can get married.. King will live in 'tej' dreamlnd nd queen will live in 'arjun' dreamland.
This king queen can raise queen nd her dream man's child nd tej nd her husbnd can raise tej's nd her dream boy's baby..
bonibright thumbnail
Kudos to Ekta and her CVs..I mean reallyyy???One more triangle??πŸ˜•..Right now 2 sisters (PURVI n OVI) have fqllen for the same guy(ARJUN)..Now 2 brothers will fall for the same girl..After this we reallyY need SOHAM n SACHIN to fall for the same girl..And then it will be interesting to watch what challenge AAI ARCHANA throws at that girl..πŸ˜‰..(Like the Rs. 10000/- challenge she threw on ARJUN to prove his love)..One more challenge n one more triangle,EKTA can stretch the show for another atleast 1000 episodes...πŸ˜‰
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Screw this man! I was so happy Teju was going to get a cute storyline, now this news is just πŸ˜‘! 

Why cant Ekta not  have love triangles in her shows, i swear all her shows always show that 
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont forget punni, rucha/ruchi(punnis sis) and DK awwwv I am waiting for this triangle😳 πŸ˜†
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Let me see...

3) Purvi-Arjun-Ovi
7) Teju-Sunny-Jignesh

1) Vinod-Manju
2) Ajit-Vandu

Manju evil, Ajit was evil-then good then bad then whatever...πŸ˜† So, if you are bad you don't get a love triangle but if you are good you get a love triangle...just brilliant...

Conclusion:- I have lost interest in this love story before it got started...i can't take anymore triangle's...can't someone just fall in love without it being a triangle..

Super fun post Abhi πŸ˜†
@bold Not in Ekta's land (especially if you're positive!)

@Amy - thanks a lot for the laughs...mahan marry mahaan πŸ˜†

@Jyothi - Guys, come on !! How can a Rishta be a Pavitra Rishta without a triangle in it?
True! πŸ˜†

Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let me see...

3) Purvi-Arjun-Ovi
7) Teju-Sunny-Jignesh

1) Vinod-Manju
2) Ajit-Vandu

Brilliant post πŸ‘

Great another love triangle they have introduced ...
Apparently the one with Arjun-Purvi-Ovi was not enough do just add another one 
And is it just me or is it that Its always siblings going against siblings because first it was Purvi and Ovi and now its Sunny and Jignesh πŸ˜•
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The love triangles between brothers and sisters r disgusting . I am already bored stiff by this Teju's love story and i fast forward it . Find Soham more interesting .
indiansoap thumbnail
Teju looks lovely. Sunny and Teju make a nice couple. Whatever happened to there is that special someone. In PR world there are always more than one.