India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Karan is Sawminis son-spoiler (Page 8)

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I donnow about others.. But if my sister was as mad for me like Jeevika & Maanvi are & if she shouted at me "y did you go to a paraya's ghar without elder's approval" in front of my entire sasuraal.. I wud've definitly felt bad, Real bad, i tell you.. Nothing more, Nothing less! Thats y i felt bad fr M! Oopar se, they showed us how V called J & Instantly, she came & told her off.. Consecutively again..! 

I tell you, the CV's are real confused! May be my fault, that i recognise the relations as they are shown onscreen & Cant think deep, deep & deep.. LOL, Blame it on my mind which thinks simple!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuShruthigowdaannaanthonymadhu0702munnihyderabadsennareniSuarezkabeeShrav123ItsmeAish

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
no i m virman n ehm fan
i like everything about ehm
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by shrav_virman

Arey ash,limelight ki baatein chodo..mujhe tho hairani yaha ke kuch logo ko dekh ke hoti hain..<font color="#0000ff">till yesterday they were telling interfering in others matters is wrong and what not and now as soon as they came to know that di is supporting her, they are all like bring it on..</font>i wonder how can anyone change their side so easily..lmao..

i need an answer for this shrav..

Maanvi akele kuch bhi kare . galat.. jab di saath hain toh . galat bhi sahi ban jaati hain -weird stances .
wahi toh di..kya kare di..kuch log hain hi aise..ham unka kuch nai kar sakte...as i already said,jab mahan log saath main hote hain tho galat bhi sahi ban gaya..kuch characters mahan hain..aur yaha kuch log bhi hain..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annaanthony

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Honestly the Vadheras refusing to believe Maanvi dint surprise me. But why cant they for once try to listen to her?! Especially Jeevika. I mean, I dint expect her to believe her right away. But why dint Jeevika atleast try to have a calm conversation with her sister? All she did was shouting at her and giving evil looksShocked Seriously, I was made to think about Kushal's words where he was joking that one sister will turn negative LOL I am sure finally Jeevika will understand Maanvi's honest intentions finally. Vadheras will be grateful to Maanvi finally. But whats the point? Its just turning out to be a deja vu of Chachu's case track for me ! 

I am happy with Viraat though. Atleast he is believing Maanvi (though not blindly) and having a proper conversation by asking her not to get involved in these things because its totally not worth it, its not worth the Vadheras LOL Vadheras are the worst tv family. They ll keep on using Maanvi and keep on ditching her again. And Maanvi being the selfless soul will keep on forgiving them D'oh

I am seriously disappointed with the way Jeevika is portrayed. The creatives just keep me giving more reasons to dislike her Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuvgaaniku28munnihyderabadSuarezkabee..Gowri..ItsmeAish

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@Madhu : Exactly my point!! CV's.. CV's.. CV's..!Angry!

Renaming CV's : Consistent Variables!!! Else y do they vary a character's shades every other second?

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 09 November 2012 at 7:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annaanthonymadhu0702munnihyderabadkabee

annaanthony Groupbie
annaanthony
annaanthony

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
TFS... Ab itna kasam khaya hai  to Di kya, Tarun bhi madad karega...Good work Maanvi...

Proof milne ke baad to padosi bi saat dega...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sennareni-SweetGirl-

.jai. Goldie
.jai.
.jai.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
TFS...

Go to top