India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Karan is Sawminis son-spoiler (Page 6)

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Arey ash,limelight ki baatein chodo..mujhe tho hairani yaha ke kuch logo ko dekh ke hoti hain..till yesterday they were telling interfering in others matters is wrong and what not and now as soon as they came to know that di is supporting her, they are all like bring it on..i wonder how can anyone change their side so easily..lmao..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuvgaaannaanthonymadhu0702munnihyderabadSuarezkabeeItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

lol e1 i have a big sis she too shouts at me but infront of every1 she nevers shouts nor taunts me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgaamadhu0702munnihyderabad..Gowri..

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Originally posted by ..Gowri..

Originally posted by Aishh.

Originally posted by viratmanvi

Originally posted by *Reemz*

So if Virat went with Manvi instead of Jeevika, he too would be stealing Manvi's limelight too I'm guessing Wacko The Wadheras would thank Virat and not Manvi even though it was Manvi who kept insisting on this Swamini-Karan matter.

I have no doubt Manvi will be thanked! In fact I can remember all the times when the Wadheras have praised Manvi and Jeevika has been standing looking proud. The last thing these two sisters want is to show one upmanship.

i wont mind virat stealing d limelight a he didnt blast manvi for looking again into sb mater but calmly xplained her while di lashed her away n was very angry wid manvi..Shocked didnt e1 trust her atleast virat now trusts manvi n belives dat she saw d sb pic at karan housee
Even Virat did shout at Maanvi initially and tbh your theory didnt make sense.
And Jeevs didnt want Maanvi to get into more trouble hence she stopped her but madamji kisi ki sune tab na.!
You guys are against Maanvi??? I thought u adored BOTH the Behna's & their relationship??Shocked

@Gowri - @Aish is not a behna fan.. she is ViriKa fan . fair enough ..

but @bold is something which is Confused
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Thanks for sharing ! The Drama goes on !Sleepy Any expectations of VirMan my ONLY concern with a show & And is there anyone who gonna apologize Maanvi not to supporting & shouting like criminla on her initially :( Taking cake credit moments had to be shared by DI I knew I said some one where.Kyuki Mere liye to Mannu hi Sab kuch hai na !Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuShruthigowdaannaanthonymunnihyderabadkabee

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

So if Virat went with Manvi instead of Jeevika, he too would be stealing Manvi's limelight too I'm guessing Wacko The Wadheras would thank Virat and not Manvi even though it was Manvi who kept insisting on this Swamini-Karan matter.

I have no doubt Manvi will be thanked! In fact I can remember all the times when the Wadheras have praised Manvi and Jeevika has been standing looking proud. The last thing these two sisters want is to show one upmanship.

i wont mind virat stealing d limelight a he didnt blast manvi for looking again into sb mater but calmly xplained her while di lashed her away n was very angry wid manvi..Shocked didnt e1 trust her atleast virat now trusts manvi n belives dat she saw d sb pic at karan housee
And Jeevs didnt want Maanvi to get into more trouble hence she stopped her but madamji kisi ki sune tab na.!
You guys are against Maanvi??? I thought u adored BOTH the Behna's & their relationship??Shocked
No I am not but relationships are not one-sided. According to your theory Jeevs will take credt but isnt it also true that Manvi went against her Di's words??
aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

@Gowri - @Aish is not a behna fan.. she is ViriKa fan . fair enough ..

but @bold is something which is Confused
I like the behna thing. It reminds me of me and my sisterLOL
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

lol dey adore behenas ?really i thot it was just jeevika whom dey adore..behena means just mahan diConfused

No, YOU guys think we just adore Jeevika. Manvi ka theka toh aapne liya hua hai. Only VM fans are Manvi fans right? Chalo chado.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01shine123Amii90aish.

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Arey ash,limelight ki baatein chodo..mujhe tho hairani yaha ke kuch logo ko dekh ke hoti hain..till yesterday they were telling interfering in others matters is wrong and what not and now as soon as they came to know that di is supporting her, they are all like bring it on..i wonder how can anyone change their side so easily..lmao..

i need an answer for this shrav..

Maanvi akele kuch bhi kare . galat.. jab di saath hain toh . galat bhi sahi ban jaati hain - weird stances .  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuShruthigowdavgaaannaanthonymadhu0702sennareniSuarezkabee-SweetGirl-ItsmeAish

Go to top