Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Karan is Sawminis son-spoiler (Page 5)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

Originally posted by *Reemz*

So if Virat went with Manvi instead of Jeevika, he too would be stealing Manvi's limelight too I'm guessing Wacko The Wadheras would thank Virat and not Manvi even though it was Manvi who kept insisting on this Swamini-Karan matter.

I have no doubt Manvi will be thanked! In fact I can remember all the times when the Wadheras have praised Manvi and Jeevika has been standing looking proud. The last thing these two sisters want is to show one upmanship.

i wont mind virat stealing d limelight a he didnt blast manvi for looking again into sb mater but calmly xplained her while di lashed her away n was very angry wid manvi..Shocked didnt e1 trust her atleast virat now trusts manvi n belives dat she saw d sb pic at karan housee

He shouted at her during the honeymoon though. She had valid reasons then too but Virat didn't want to hear.

Mothers aren't always calm when scolding. They do shout! But hum sab yaha happy families khelte hai.

Forget it man. Whatever Jeevika does is wrong! Like you admitted, you wouldn't mind Virat stealing the limelight even though Manvi did all the hard work. But Jeevika ki baat aati hai toh Manvi deserves all the credit Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01shine123Amii90aish.

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

So if Virat went with Manvi instead of Jeevika, he too would be stealing Manvi's limelight too I'm guessing Wacko The Wadheras would thank Virat and not Manvi even though it was Manvi who kept insisting on this Swamini-Karan matter.

I have no doubt Manvi will be thanked! In fact I can remember all the times when the Wadheras have praised Manvi and Jeevika has been standing looking proud. The last thing these two sisters want is to show one upmanship.

i wont mind virat stealing d limelight a he didnt blast manvi for looking again into sb mater but calmly xplained her while di lashed her away n was very angry wid manvi..Shocked didnt e1 trust her atleast virat now trusts manvi n belives dat she saw d sb pic at karan housee
Even Virat did shout at Maanvi initially and tbh your theory didnt make sense.
And Jeevs didnt want Maanvi to get into more trouble hence she stopped her but madamji kisi ki sune tab na.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01shine123

Srivani06 Senior Member
Srivani06
Srivani06

tfs!! cant wait for next week episodes!!
isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

then why these all mixing between this two characters...remember j is maannu's elder sis & virat is hubby...then things will be different oviously

shine123aish.

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

And Jeevs didnt want Maanvi to get into more trouble hence she stopped her but madamji kisi ki sune tab na.!
You guys are against Maanvi??? I thought u adored BOTH the Behna's & their relationship??Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuvgaaannaanthonymunnihyderabadSuarezkabeeItsmeAish

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

The way Jeevika is shown as the mother makes the very title and essence of the show -BEHNA - a moot point ...

Behana is no where . it is Mother/Maa - I see people also taking the same - a mother can scold.. a mother can get worried.. a mother does not want her beti to get into trouble 

so i am looking for the word behna .. which is no where to be found.. as their relation is not the same as before BMT.. The CVs could have handled the relation in a balanced way making both human .. 

I guess I went off topic.. jo bhi hain..,, look forward to it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuannaanthonyhalfbloodprincesennarenikabee

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
So Sisters cannot shout at you, husbands can.

I better let my sisters know not to raise their voice at me ever! I too will speak to them in a meek voice and agree to everything they say! Woohoo!

Munniji, my older sister is like my mother and she DOES tell me off, she DOES shout at me and I give her full right to do so. It's natural! Heck even my younger sister goes out of line with me but thats part of sisterhood. Why can't sisters shout at each other? They do that most of the time. Some relationships are merged together, like the one of sisters/mother-daughter

Edited by *Reemz* - 09 November 2012 at 7:10am

Amii90shine123

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

Originally posted by Aishh.

You guys are against Maanvi??? I thought u adored BOTH the Behna's & their relationship??Shocked

lol dey adore behenas ?really i thot it was just jeevika whom dey adore..behena means just mahan diConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

annaanthonyparulkinumunnihyderabadSuarezkabee

Go to top