Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Karan is Sawminis son-spoiler - Page 4

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

The way Jeevika is shown as the mother makes the very title and essence of the show -BEHNA - a moot point ...

Behana is no where . it is Mother/Maa - I see people also taking the same - a mother can scold.. a mother can get worried.. a mother does not want her beti to get into trouble 

so i am looking for the word behna .. which is no where to be found.. as their relation is not the same as before BMT.. The CVs could have handled the relation in a balanced way making both human .. 

I guess I went off topic.. jo bhi hain..,, look forward to it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So Sisters cannot shout at you, husbands can.

I better let my sisters know not to raise their voice at me ever! I too will speak to them in a meek voice and agree to everything they say! Woohoo!

Munniji, my older sister is like my mother and she DOES tell me off, she DOES shout at me and I give her full right to do so. It's natural! Heck even my younger sister goes out of line with me but thats part of sisterhood. Why can't sisters shout at each other? They do that most of the time. Some relationships are merged together, like the one of sisters/mother-daughter
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ..Gowri..

You guys are against Maanvi??? I thought u adored BOTH the Behna's & their relationship??😲

lol dey adore behenas ?really i thot it was just jeevika whom dey adore..behena means just mahan diπŸ˜•
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arey ash,limelight ki baatein chodo..mujhe tho hairani yaha ke kuch logo ko dekh ke hoti hain..till yesterday they were telling interfering in others matters is wrong and what not and now as soon as they came to know that di is supporting her, they are all like bring it on..i wonder how can anyone change their side so easily..lmao..
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol e1 i have a big sis she too shouts at me but infront of every1 she nevers shouts nor taunts me
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You guys are against Maanvi??? I thought u adored BOTH the Behna's & their relationship??😲

@Gowri - @Aish is not a behna fan.. she is ViriKa fan . fair enough ..

but @bold is something which is πŸ˜•
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing ! The Drama goes on !πŸ₯± Any expectations of VirMan my ONLY concern with a show & And is there anyone who gonna apologize Maanvi not to supporting & shouting like criminla on her initially :( Taking cake credit moments had to be shared by DI I knew I said some one where.Kyuki Mere liye to Mannu hi Sab kuch hai na !
aish. thumbnail

No I am not but relationships are not one-sided. According to your theory Jeevs will take credt but isnt it also true that Manvi went against her Di's words??
aish. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@Gowri - @Aish is not a behna fan.. she is ViriKa fan . fair enough ..

but @bold is something which is πŸ˜•

I like the behna thing. It reminds me of me and my sisterπŸ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: viratmanvi

lol dey adore behenas ?really i thot it was just jeevika whom dey adore..behena means just mahan diπŸ˜•

No, YOU guys think we just adore Jeevika. Manvi ka theka toh aapne liya hua hai. Only VM fans are Manvi fans right? Chalo chado.