Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushayamersy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no offence but why jeevika should help she was the one who was listening to her husband only manvi should get the credit not jeevika.Virat should help not jeevika shell take the cretid and manvi will be left out

aish. thumbnail
^And its because of the boss that the employer is alive😳
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why is Viren getting concerned? is it to do with the insecurity now that karan is back..

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Where does it say Di will take credit? :s It just says JM will bring Karan back. When has Jeevika taken Manvi's share of credit anyway? The Wadheras have always been grateful to Manvi when she's helped them and I'm sure this time round they will too especially Swamini bua. At least let the episodes air before jumping to the conclusion that one will take credit from the other -__-  Jeevika doesn't help Manvi, she is wrong...now she is on her side then she's accused of taking the credit.πŸ˜• Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its just amazing..! Dii's the most confused character ever.. Supports Maanvi all of a sudden, after deserting her wen she was so in need of her support? LOL, CV's.. Y is it that a major share of peeps fail to understand what actually you want to showcase, with J's character? Pls.. at least again, show some connect & some events to seem like Something actually led J to support M.. Pls make it believable!
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now what crap is this...phir se di gonna take the credit of adarsh bahu kya ..dunno in what mahaan way she will support her behen now..IT WAS ALWAYS MAANVI WHO TRIES TO DO SOMETHING GOOD ,CARES FOR OTHERS HAPPINESS and credit koi aur le jayega..and some brainless people till now complained that whatever maanvi was doing is wrong and now as soon as they came to know that di is supporting,they became all good to it..whoaaa..this is definately called as double standards..
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
so karan will enter vadhera house...so this karan thing is not gonna end soon...desperately waiting for his exit now...
Edited by luvnishal888 - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So if Virat went with Manvi instead of Jeevika, he too would be stealing Manvi's limelight too I'm guessing  The Wadheras would thank Virat and not Manvi even though it was Manvi who kept insisting on this Swamini-Karan matter.

I have no doubt Manvi will be thanked! In fact I can remember all the times when the Wadheras have praised Manvi and Jeevika has been standing looking proud. The last thing these two sisters want is to show one upmanship.
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jeemaan are back...i dont want anything else

going to watch next episodes...πŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh btw I am happy that Karan will be brought to the house... enough of hide and seek now...