Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Guys I met Barun today (Page 29)

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
ucky uu...
aww our sobti...is in this condition...get well soon...pelelj let it be sooo..whatever he decides...it's his health...and health is the most important thing...i wish him the best and hope for the best..
luv u barun sobtiHeartalwayz thr for u...

...manal... IF-Dazzler
...manal...
...manal...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
This had me in tears.
The conversation you had with him was so emotional.
Poor guy. He looks very tired. He deserves a break.
And he will always have our support.

Thanks for sharing.

Manal :-)
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickishah

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Thanks for the info Sharlyn but I am a hard task master and I fail to sympathize not because he is weak but he called it upon himself by being careless...

I dont agree on the well deserved part in his interview totally...frankly he has called this upon himself...It is utter common sense i guess when one doesn't sleep more than 4 hours a day and manages to juggle so much he is bound to be bed ridden soon...added to it stress is a killer...

A cricker cannot complain of burn out if he plays IPL in the off season...he didn't care much about his health and took a break to shoot a movie...He is never the same after that movie shoot...he is himself responsible

I don't know what he thought but I foresaw this day...I feel bad for him but he did call it upon himself...
Frankly i dont agree with you because  you saying he is stupid because he did not quit the ipkknd when he sign the movie?he stuck with show for his fans he did best to jugle both not both everything as he got family aswell.Now if he needs break he VERY WELL DESERVES IT.
Now dont say he should have not sign the move because
He is an actor and for him movie is a step forward.So he took it.
whatever we think about him he is an actor and for him its a job and as for i know people get  paid holidays every year .

Common buddy...no one does things out of love neither did he do the juggle then nor now is he doing a favour...corporate world knows no emotions...only money talks

Every one knows he is not going to come back and he gives two hoots to his fans...oops he doesn't even believe in fan culture...

It is the individual who is stupid to ignore one's health and doing things which streches your body to the brink...He deserves a break...ROFL what has he done to deserve one???Silly

The producers don't run a charitable organisation to give him leave after leave...he wanted time off for promotions and a new movie which PH is in no position to give him...now he is lying to save his ass...

Edited by Didikisaut - 10 November 2012 at 10:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001Eggon_Snow

bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Lucky gurl...
dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
poor guy , he is mentally drained out about the situation.
dimple288 Goldie
dimple288
dimple288

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
lucky girlSmile
Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Absolutely!

No matter what we crazy fans demand, health comes first. He has been looking ill and excessively stressed. We are selfish, including me, and we rant. But it's no point for him to continue with a show that's making him this way...

All we demand is the show to end at a happy note. 

No continuation without Barun...

My family members are really ill.. I'm already stressed out, with this addition of IPKKND. Would never want this for a loved one. So Barun take your "BREAK" and SP please give US the break too
aks555 Goldie
aks555
aks555

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
lucky u!!

poor barunCryCryCryCryCry

Go to top