Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
you met him! Lucky you!!
Seriously he looked ill? Omg! Cry

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Thank you Sharyn for the post and the pic.
That picture carries a hundred tales and should silence even the most hard-hearted of critics.

Thank you also for your strong sense of ethics. Clap I appreciate that. I recollect the post you'd made when you met him the first time, and the thing that impressed me most was your sense of ethics and the respect for privacy.

I think we should all petition him to take the break. He is clearly burnt-out. Why are people forcing him to stay?
I just hope the Channel and the PH have the decency to give theshow a decent ending and consider another show where they can bring the cast together, this time doing justice to all the other characters in the show who never got a story fo their own. They deserve an acknowlwdegment of all the support they gave BS and SI.

As for SI- she deserves a special award for her stellar performance.

I remember your reply in my earlier thread too...thank you for your kind words...yes despite me being a vociferous critic of his decision till yesterday I also gave up today after being confronted with this appalling reality.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11clouds88JaponicaCDlovevandana1965Miss Cherie

saya312 Senior Member
saya312
saya312

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
He definitely looks like he needs a break!! whatever be the reason for his stress...it's obvious he's not in a good place mentally and this is affecting his health:( ...if 3 years of daily soap has done this to him, he really needs to explore other options!! I think he's doing the right thing by quitting/taking a break...Good luck, Barun!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstormvandana1965

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
my poor Barun..more than physically, mental stress must b too much for him :-(  come back refreshed dear.. and lucky u..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965

-Iqraa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iqraa-
-Iqraa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
lucky u !!!
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Barun is a sweetheart!
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Thank you for making an attempt to meet him. See, you were lucky enough to meet him this time. But not really on a good time. So I see what my heart was telling me is true. He is indeed quitting with too much health pressure. This guy needs a break. Actually whole cast needs a good break now.

Thank you so much once again. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstormMiss Cherieserious

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Can we please believe him now? The guy is dead tired, in fact the whole cast is. Give them a break. Let them breathe! 

Keep Calm & Believe Barun :) 

It doesn't matter if for a few months, we're not shown Arnav and Khushi. We can move to issues about Anjali, Dhruv, Aarav, Sheetal & Aarav's unknown mother, right? Also, how Mami accepts Aarav as her grand child would be something to see. Maybe we'd get Mamaji back? Watching Dhruv's constrained relationship with his "family" would be good to see and how Khushi changes it. 

Let Barun have a break! I know we're all saying Sanaya deserves a break etc. but when Barun left the show for about 40 days, he wasn't just chilling! He was actually working, probably even harder for the movie because it's something new so he'd have to put double the effort he puts into television! 

If Barun decides to stay back, well then he obviously would've taken the decision because of the pressure of us viewers! When he's saying he's taking a break, let's not speculate and believe him for once. 

Keep Calm & Believe Barun :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yongshinsmiley13gatheringstorm

Go to top