Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
he looks terrible...sad seeing him like this

.sweetchick. IF-Sizzlerz
.sweetchick.
.sweetchick.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
you're so lucky yaar...
well about his condition I blame people who're responsible for it...gosh he looks so tired and weakCry
PH Gul can go to **** remember when you hurt people like this you'll suffer in return!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bijili

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

lucky!!
and barun looks so tired!Cry

Edited by Deepsy- - 09 November 2012 at 7:14am
SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by sweetarnavkhusi

do u want his career to b spoilt by calling himself unprofessional unethical n in future no producer is ready to take him coz of his non committed attitude if no den stop posting such thing. let him speak on his behalf. no fans no producer or PH or no co actor ..bo one sud speak on his behalf. let d truth come out. dont post such topic to keep ppl's moral dwn

I don't get what you want...could you be more lucid please...How have I stated that Bs is unprofessional??? You want him to do the show because you selfishly want to continue to be entertained by using him as eye candy but have you considered that if he is unhappy his performance will go further down the drain and that will directly affect your selfish viewing pleasure too...or are you too blind and delusional to realise that the man has been looking unwell and tired for a while now and has been unable to perform his role to its potential.

I just stated what i saw...if people can't handle the truth then just go and idle around in positivity threads.

God if he wants to go just let him go na...find someone new to obsess over or do you want Barun to keep performing for you till he drops dead with exhaustion???????????????
Shar,
Agree with you.  He wants to quit, he has every right to quit.  Whether it is because his health is getting effected or BW dreams doesnt matter.  If he is only taking a break, because he is tired and need to recoup, then he has every right to do that.  His true fans will understand and wish him all the best.  Only crazed fanatics will ask him to saty back and kill himself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12JaponicaS111CDloveMiss Cheriegatheringstorm.MyriadOfHues.

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Wen I saw dat pic, I started cryin.Cry I always Heart BS, not only he's my fav actor, but a very funny person in real lyf, seein him go, I feel lyk cryin badly, believe me wen the last epi of "IPKKND" is goin 2 b telecasted, I won't b able 2 c it.Cry As 4 BS, I respect his decision, n he has a lyf of his own, it's his decision n he has the right. I support his decision.Smile All the BS 4 the futureThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PyaaraarnavDaRkPrInCeSs

Gwiwer Newbie
Gwiwer
Gwiwer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Thank for this. Barun obviously needs a break, their work schedule is killing. So long as he comes back and this Sheetal nonsense ends that is fine.
Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Sharyn for the post and the pic.
That picture carries a hundred tales and should silence even the most hard-hearted of critics.

Thank you also for your strong sense of ethics. Clap I appreciate that. I recollect the post you'd made when you met him the first time, and the thing that impressed me most was your sense of ethics and the respect for privacy.

I think we should all petition him to take the break. He is clearly burnt-out. Why are people forcing him to stay?
I just hope the Channel and the PH have the decency to give theshow a decent ending and consider another show where they can bring the cast together, this time doing justice to all the other characters in the show who never got a story fo their own. They deserve an acknowlwdegment of all the support they gave BS and SI.

As for SI- she deserves a special award for her stellar performance.

Edited by Japonica - 09 November 2012 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlovegatheringstorm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
you are such a lucky girl but how come there was no one around. does it mean that all the news of the protests and tight security was false? any how barun does look haggard and worn out. I do hope he takes a break and rest out completely but being a little selfish I want him back on the show as well all hail and hearty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965

Go to top