Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Dooms Day is Here... (Page 2)

spuARHI IF-Sizzlerz
spuARHI
spuARHI

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

seeint this pic , made me cry.. kahan gaya woh din, jab sab saath the...sab khush the.. but now gul mata ruined this happy family 

i hate gul for doing this to us... i miss all of them! CryCry

sana535 Senior Member
sana535
sana535

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
photo made me cry ...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spuARHI

spuARHI IF-Sizzlerz
spuARHI
spuARHI

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

I just stared at this pic for one long min and i m freaking teary here!
I cant believe we hv come to this !
Why ?

4 lions u suck!

i cried too when i saw this picture ... thats wi i posted this pic! 
spuARHI IF-Sizzlerz
spuARHI
spuARHI

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Don't have hopes from 4 Lions. It's really the end for this show now..
i cant imagine it ending Dead
.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I have not cried a Single time since these rumours or news have come but just looking at this pic of one big happy family has made me burst into tears! IPKKND is not going to be same without any single of them and especially without SARUN. This show will always be remembered and close to y heart along with the characters and actors who have done beyond amazing job at it!Cry

But may god bless them and give all of them all the success they deserve in life and we should at least try to move on with these beautiful memories in our hearts!Heart

spuARHI

spuARHI IF-Sizzlerz
spuARHI
spuARHI

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaRunForevertgr

I have not cried a Single time since these rumours or news have come but just looking at this pic of one big happy family has made me burst into tears! IPKKND is not going to be same without any single of them and especially without SARUN. This show will always be remembered and close to y heart along with the characters and actors who have done beyond amazing job at it!Cry

But may god bless them and give all of them all the success they deserve in life and we should at least try to move on with these beautiful memories in our hearts!Heart

Yes its extremely difficult for us to imagine without IPKKND... But they to have to move on... Whats hurting us all the most here is that they are not ending the show... Everyone is quitting... 

Everything will eventually come to an end but its extremely difficult to accept when something we love soo much leaves in the middle of the way...

Hope everyone stays...

.ProperPatola

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spuARHI

Originally posted by SaRunForevertgr

Yes its extremely difficult for us to imagine without IPKKND... But they to have to move on... Whats hurting us all the most here is that they are not ending the show... Everyone is quitting... 

Everything will eventually come to an end but its extremely difficult to accept when something we love soo much leaves in the middle of the way...

Hope everyone stays...

Very true, Can't see the show in half-baked stage with half of the people missing, first time I have been this much attached to the show! ever! 
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
very upset

Go to top