winiwonka Senior Member
winiwonka
winiwonka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
To,
The Authorities
Star
India

It's not one who makes the show and the show must go on, I agree but you cannot take away what fans hold so close to them. IPK has given us mills and boons perfect Prince and Princess to love and I tell you, the sole reason why mills and boons are so popular because it guarantees a happy ending.

If Barun "WANTS" a break (or quitting in disguise), I, as an ardent fan, would suggest the them get over with their track, like Aakash and Payals. Keep them, kill them, show Sanaya as Arnav Khushi's daughter- It's a ll upto you but please DO NOT SEPARATE ARNAV KHUSHI.

The recent track has been pathetic, Khushi has been portrayed as a retard and the show has, as I believe, has run its course and it's time to wrap up but since a lot of people are "EMPLOYED", taking away their jobs so abrubptly wont be fair and the only way out of it, again if Barun quits only, is to produce IPKKND season two. 

I know the season style doesn't work here. The proof of it was the popular show "Kitni Mohabbat Hai". The first season was a massive hit and the second season, completely opposite but let me tell you, if that is what you fear and this is the reason for not taking up the risk,the show is going to die out anyway without Mr. Sobti.

We're not being unfair to Sanaya as the Sanaya and Barun together make our "Arshi". If something similar was happening around Sanaya, I'm sure we all would've reacted the same, I don't care who is to be blamed. All that I hope is for the Channel and Production House to collaborate and save this sinking ship. Let this wonderful show have a dignified ending.

A hopeful fan
Ojaswini

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dheepthagataberrysweetdproverpinkssanjaani07Diva_Akorshi

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Oh God, y d hell r u all behind ending d show???

Do u know wat wil happen in d show?? wat if sumthing as gud as kidnapping track happens?

If barun hs sed he wont quit, he wont quit...bas!!

If u ask all dis, den seriously sp wil end...n den u wil cry more n write petitions dat dont close dis show, etc...

Ppl show sum positivity in dis harsh times rader dan being negative n bashing channel, phs, cvs n actors!!

Edited by Tiashaa - 09 November 2012 at 5:59am
Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
u write really a ryte thing...
don't separate khushi n arnav...
they r made fr each other...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top