Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MY E-MAIL TO SP

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I have sent out this e-mail to SP a guzzillion times since last night:

To:

saumya.samadhiya@startv.com, uday.shankar@startv.com, rajan.singh@hotmail.com, anil.jha@startv.com, response@hellostarindia.com, siddhartha.vankar@startv.com

Dear Star Plus Executives:

I am a fanatic viewer of the love story Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.  I have been watching it from 6th June, 2011, the 1st day that it aired.  I started watching it for Sanaya Irani, but have also fallen in love with Barun Sobti.

I am a ... (personal details deleted), and inspite of my busy schedule, I spend several hours on IF for IPK every day.

The sad turn of events that the show has taken, with Barun Sobti quitting the show, apparently due to the track that is being forced upon the show by 4 Lions, has devastated the fandom of IPK.

We are all crying buckets.  We will not be able to bear the loss of Barun from this show.

I understand that you have a meeting on Friday, November 9th, with Barun.

My most urgent request to you is to save this internationally super-hit show, and somehow keep Barun on.

You have deep pockets, and veto power over 4Lions, I am sure.  This PH seems to have lost interest in IPK, as they now have a new show they need to support.  If they were smart, they would hire two crews and manage both shows.

I beg of you to please maintain this super-hit show, by keeping Barun Sobti on as the lead of the show.  Please don't let PH kill off the character of ASR, or send him away with Sheetal in the show.  Please tell 4Lions they have to keep Barun on.

You know how this show has brought Star Plus international fame, and the leads, Sanya Irani and Barun Sobti, who are now under contract with you, have been at the top of popularity charts for months now.

Star Plus, IPK is your baby now.  It is yours to save, nurture, and promote,

Please listen to the pleas of the crazed fans, who cannot handle the thought of Barun leaving.

Please intervene, and keep him in the show.

I beg, beg, beg of you.

Yours sincerely,

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dheeptharajalekshmigataAADHIDEVTanumonCHAYMAfalcon.starsamster03smitarBerryBlush07

BerryBlush07 IF-Sizzlerz
BerryBlush07
BerryBlush07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
gud job..Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
listen dear...gud one!
but, y r u all behind bashing cvs, phs, n actors n even channels??

such negativity? why? (it's not only 2 u, its in general so dat ppl read)

suddenly wat happened!

u all r critisizing our show n bashing it n going away from it?

wen barun sed he wont leave, he wont leave. full stop!!!!

seriously, in dis forum, no one even believes d actor..LOL

tvbuf

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
LOVELY ONE Thanks for your painstakingly worded letter to SP and do not get discouraged by some.  

tvbuf

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index