adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
why cant SP  change the PH??

vaka Newbie
vaka
vaka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
This is really bad.  It shows how unprofessional the PH are being.  It's their job to be creative and develop story lines which will keep the Audience and the Cast happy.  Need better management.  How can PH in America produce years and years of work for series like 'Prince of Bellair' and 'Friends' which still repeat today on SKY TV.  Actors need to have time for work, personal life and additional career development projects.  PH need to consider all this and not make them work 3 years solid with no breaks.  They should have some weekends off or full days off just like European Employment law and shooting should run within contracted hours - don't waste the actors time by waiting for sets to be ready.  This means that the PH needs to be organised and plan according to peoples schedules etc.  This situation would not have occurred in USA.  So think about it and make a change, learn from others in the industry.  Get a professional in to manage the PH.  

Barun and other Cast members have every right to a break and to follow other career opportunities and if they are doing such a great job for Star Plus then they should be paid a very good salary and be looked after - health, relaxation needs etc.  Take care of these people who are cash cows for your industry.  

The show could go on but PH management has to change and Stars must be taken care of.  Give Barun his break but don't loose him altogether because only he can be ASR with KKGSR.  We will surely miss him but we understand his needs as a human being, actor and husband.  Alternatively I would like to see him in lots of Bollywood films which he can do in spurts and take regular breaks in between movies rather than working his guts out on TV serial.  However, I will miss the Sarun chemistry of the daily soap...it's my life and joy every weekday to relax after a hard days work and watch these beautiful and talented  people. 

Barun please don't cancel your trip to UK for Star Parivaar Live - I'm only coming to see you and Sanaya.  I've spent so much on tickets, transport and accommodation for that weekend.  Please come and don't let us down regardless of the outcome.
Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiii12

they don't have any story...what about the ideas posted in forum32,whom are they fooling

You really believe they dont have stories, darling? They have kept so many loops still opened and if they only focused on those, they could have come up with at least 20+ mini tracks, if not big ones, to last for months .. do u really think they needed story ideas from us when they had brilliant creatives like GH on board? What about Arnav's mom's bangles? What about Khushi's past? What about Khushi's mom's bangles? What about their confession on how they have loved each other since the beginning?

All they wanted to do was close it .. and looks like they are getting it .. the dirty way.

Madhura entered IPK because she could not be accommodated into QH .. Madhura herself said this in an interview. They just dumped her here .. 

They thought only grannies & little children watch this show and the audience is as dumb as they were ... they will learn the truth the hard way .. and they can start planning on how to kill their new baby soon too.

Which mother abandons her first child for the new one?

Edited by Omoraboti - 09 November 2012 at 7:20am
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I agree with you! Can't take this butchering of the story!
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
We never thought we would demand to end the show :'( ! but we Rather Have SARUN till it ends ! ! so Ending is better 
Ukp18 IF-Dazzler
Ukp18
Ukp18

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Even if they had closed all the loop holes the story could have moved for another 6 months.What about Khushi's past,Arnav's past,Garama's past,Shyam's past-nothing was clear.Much awaited honeymoon never happened.

4Lions wanted to shut down this show which gave them all the popularity and they wanted to start their new baby-so now is the blame game on the actors,storyline etc etc.

Seeing other shows which are running for years-I really feel sad.I wish we had IPK for few more years with Sarun on screen.

Lession learnt-not to watch any shows especially if its from 4lions.

Go to top