India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

really shocking

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
all these news coming out about whats going in the sets are really shocking n disappointing, i mean as far as i understand ph wants to end the show coz now they don't have any story for the show,n two of their actors are already leaving in one or two days,but channel don't want them to shut the show,i don't get the logic i have never heard of channel wanting to continue any show when their ph don't have any story n not interested in show, n coz channel are not wanting to shut the show now ph are trying to ruin arnav's character changed him completely n trying to separate arnav khushi so that audience won't like the show n they can shut the show,they are provoking barun to leave,what the hell,it's so disgusting n hurting i mean never thought that the show which gave us character arnav which ruled everyone's heart ,barun acted perfectly as arnav it's ending will be this bad,never thought it will end with bad memomry,i never thought this ph were this crazy,i always thought they all have nice bonding all actors and ph in this show,it's really hurting to read all this news coming from sets i am just hoping that now that ph don't have any story to run the show,they should end the show with arnav khushi's happy married life,please don't take crazy step of running show without barun or arnav,this show is about arnav khushi they are soulmates,it became popular n is popular coz of their jodi don't break it or just end the show with them,that's my request

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowrichill10melvyaanlaxmisaradaberrysweetaditi07HaRul-loverkooltoad..Divya..arshi_karishArshig8adithyansoharaMrDarcyfan-QueenlyChitra-

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Yeah it has made is this helpless that now we ourselves are demanding for ippknd to end...
So sad.
Worst ppl ever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyArshig8arshi_karish

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
they don't have any story...what about the ideas posted in forum32,whom are they fooling

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairylaxmisaradaUkp18Arshig8arshi_karish

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Horrible, disgusting  Angry Ppl why don't they end.. With original actors before whole bunch quits Ouch

Edited by Arshig8 - 09 November 2012 at 5:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
So sad... Ouch
-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Ouch
Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Y r u guys behind "ending dis show"??/
Wen SP actually givs a notice to ipkknd, den only u guys wil go n rub ur nose to stop it from ending...

Every damn show wid no "stroyline" hs crossed 1000 episodes wid a lil bit of dragging n ups n downs...so??

chill yaar
sreemeera IF-Dazzler
sreemeera
sreemeera

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

If SP wants to continue the show then Is there any provision to take over the production of IPK by SP itself? Or can they entrust some other PH to carry over the production?

Go to top