-HAA-
-HAA-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
"Babuji Dheere Chalna Pyaar Main Zaraa Sambhalna
Haan Bade Dhoke Hain Bade Dhoke Hain Is Raah Main"

Few words from the magical story that has all glued to the forum

"s pyaar main sach yaa jhoot ka koi matlab nahi hai
Bas is baat ka matlab hai ki maine humeshaa humeshaa tumse..."

True we fans have always loved the show and hence are now all worked up.
Few of us may know the whole story but most of us know tidbits and that too in no particular sequence. Judging right and wrong from past patterns, conjectures, some behind the scenes info is tricky.

I see petitions for answers and for people to stay back. Know this, when any entity (actor, channel or PH) is forced they may just give in and do it but somewhere a part of them will die and it will eventually show in the end product.

What should matter to us as fans is the show, the beauty and its magic that made us love it. As long as they can all ensure it for us nothing else matters. Keep the characters alive with dignity and if they need to disappear let them do so with dignity and sense. So if you want to demand for yourself, demand for a quality show - how the story will unravel, who will stay on leave it to them. They know all facts and truth, just ask them to be polite and sensitive of the fans who have always supported them when delivering the end product as long as they show it.

"Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de"

I have loved Arnav and Khushi and BS and SI as Arnav and Khushi. All I want to see is their love triumph all odds. I will put up with their fights, their anger with each other and all else just to see a few minutes of emotion between them that strikes a chord deep within.

I have loved IPKKND for all the supporting characters -
the sweet yet dependent Anjali,
the cunning yet subservient Shyam,
the rude yet honest Mami,
the obedient yet humourous Mama,
the firm yet wise Nani,
the silent yet supportive Aakash,
the docile yet fierce Payal,
the frightened yet protective Garima,
the sweet natured yet  always guiding Babuji,
the razor tongued yet well wishing Buaji,
the invisible yet omniprescent Aman :)

Today there is a new bond in the picture of Arnav and Aarav - a supposed khoon ka rishta but a definite dil ka rishta. Bonds of blood or bonds of heart - an underlying theme in the serial throughout.

And as far as I have seen bonds of heart are shown to triumph. Even where there are bonds of blood, without the binding thread of the dil ka rishta, the blood relation seems to lack something.

"Jahaanpanaah yeh saari duniya ek naatak hai
Aur hum sab rangmuch ki kathputliyan
Kab kaun kaise kahaan uthegaa yeh koi nahi jaanta"

As for the rumoured new man in Khushi's life it could well be the grown up Aarav Singh Raizada - a season 2 with new actors, different fanbase, different people at the helm, new faces on screen and a new love story all over again. Who knows?!

What I have seen is the way different media and entities distort facts and statements quoting them out of context, display lack of maturity and responsibility playing with fans' emotions and taking away from us our memories of the show.
Each of us loves the show for our own reason(s). Hold onto that memory and continue to watch or stop watching. Either way we do no one but only ourself a favour.

In the words of a popular showman
"Kal khel main hum ho na ho
Gardish main taarein rahenge sadaa..."

P.S: My maiden post on the main forum. Request you to please refrain from abuses. Whether you agree or disagree stay polite and accord my thoughts the dignity and respect they deserve.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cruzerteja5749ndAnshi7Ashgashwink630sanfan-Reva-KhuarvAchinta97sslmay11Moksha51pink.lotusbijiliPolkadots78TanumonDaRkPrInCeSsHriju321sunshine99serialwatcher16soapsudscuppa_n_cricket-ChildOfChrist-.Screwtape.DiyaSpieryrose

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-Hriju321

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
i liked your title...
very apt for the current state of the forum...
babuji dheere chalna pyaar mein zara sambhalna...Wink
yesterday i was crying seeing all this news...CryCryCry
today i decided till arnav and khushi are present in ipk i will watch it regularly...Big smile

Edited by arhimaa7 - 09 November 2012 at 5:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-

sanfan Senior Member
sanfan
sanfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
A cracker of a maiden post!!Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630pink.lotusHriju321soapsuds

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Very well put! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Beautiful post, Sandy! But asking for sense and reasoning here is like asking for the moon! Just saying LOL

We've discussed possible future tracks and storylines to death ... so I will just say two things ...

As you very rightly said, whether people stay or people go, the story and the characterization is the most important thing, and that has taken a major butchering recenly. Bring back the story, bring back all the characters we love, not just Arnav and Khushi, give all the supporting characters their space and importance the way they were when the show first started, and the magic will return. And then if one actor leaves, it won't matter ... sad, but true. But without all those things, one single actor can't support the sinking ship either, as he has obviously decided. And as others have as well ... half the cast is gone, so the future of the show looks pretty bleak anyway.

Secondly ... IPKKND is a story about Arnav and Khushi and their love. Whatever you plan for the future, if the show is to remain on air, that love story cannot and should not be touched. If one actor does leave, let the channel show true Nayi Soch and build it around his partner blooming into maturity, taking over his place in his family's life and even his business ... and then do a leap and introduce a fresh new love story with new characters. But Arnav and Khushi need to stay untouched.
And if possible, close all the unfinished loops remaining ... Shyam's attempts on babuji's life and Anjali's life, the hastily wrapped up past with more depth in Garima's story ... there is still much more to show, if the willingness is there.

Otherwise, let the show end ... and let the characters stay as beloved in our hearts as they are today.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-serendipity235Khuarvsanfanpink.lotusspsharmilaHriju321soapsudsserialwatcher16

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Sandy,that maiden post is awesome.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-Khuarv

-HAA- Groupbie
-HAA-
-HAA-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Beautiful post, Sandy! But asking for sense and reasoning here is like asking for the moon! Just saying LOL 

I know Dia but if I can at least make you few people fell better I feel good :)

But my point is ask, and ask for the right thing. because all else will fall in place. asking for this or that is like telling God, make me pass exam I will give you Rs. 10 prasad.

I agree story and characterization need to be up to the mark and I include Arnav - you know my partiality to him :)

I know your views on leap and yes to me Arnav and Khushi are for each otehr only hence like I said, with the new man it could be like a season 2 post leap and all. The article says new man in Khushi's life. A grown up Aarav would qualify too. Else a Dhruv who is a villain and Khushi battles him but to me Khushi battling alone (if that is planned) makes no sense either. So grown up Aarav falling for a woman who happens to look just like Khushi and a new love story. I may not watch it but that is besides the point :)

What they show should make sense and it shoudl respect all the people behind the scenes, on the screen and the people watching it. Bas!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilapink.lotusHriju321soapsudsDiyaS

Go to top