India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This is WHY Gul is using BS (Page 4)

malose Goldie
malose
malose

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i agre with you...bout 1 thing i dont get is why she whants to give so much impotens to the aother show/acter/roll can you plz help me to anderstand that

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malose

i agre with you...bout 1 thing i dont get is why she whants to give so much impotens to the aother show/acter/roll can you plz help me to anderstand that

I'll PM you the reason :) Iam not sure if I can discuss it out in open here. ok ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

One Obvious thing we all know about , is that the PH & especially Gul doesn't wanna continue with the show. Almost everyone knows the reason, " Why " ? & so I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

Her ulterior motive , or should we say the PH's ulterior motive however is to end the show ( soonest possible ) at any cost. But why on earth would they not do the same, having SaRun together & giving us a happy ending instead ? 

This why I feel so ( this is what I've tried to make of it ) -

They don't wanna end it with SaRun now , because nor would the fans & nor would star allow them to do something like that. The show has been a major hit & has a great fanbase. Star would persuade them to continue. Do you guys remember ? They were a few posts , couple months back stating that BS has signed a one year contract with star again , where it was also stated , that if the actor ( i.e Barun ) later even wishes to quit , would have to pay a huge amount to either the PH or the channel ( not sure which one, maybe PH ) I believe the same way , the PH is also accountable for every act of their's to the channel. They might also be in some sort of a contract, for a particular time period & perhaps violating that contract would bring them to a certain loss. Thus , forcing BS to put the papers down ( or showing him the door for 2.5 months or something ) would be the best alternative. With BS, Akshay & Deepali as well, out of the screen , the fan following & viewership would be reduced to one thirds of what we have now, resulting in horrible TRPs & thus , Star would be left with no choice but to ask the PH to end the show , for their channel's welfare.

Imagine how well would a show function , once the USP of it is gone ? 
The sole USP of our show =  Arnav & Khushi , played by BS & SI

" Running our of ideas " is just an excuse. How long has the show been on air for really ? 1.5 years. Have you ever heard of a successful show on star plus ending anytime before 3 years at the least (?) So is this particular PH only as mindrupt as they sound ? Impossible.  As we all are aware , the new show has a character very similar to that of what's being played by BS here. But for roles of those types , BS has already mastered it. He's the master of the ring in other words. Won several awards for playing the infamous angry young man. If that character from the opposite show , has to be accepted with as much love , then it can't happen until the attention which our guy recieves here is not cut off. Cause for the moment , it's divided , with the max swaying to our side , here in their rival channel. 

Anyway , you all Iam sure get , where Iam getting at. I mean absolutely no offense to the other show or the actor. Iam only disappointed at how the PH is handling this. Anyway, apart from the reason we're all aware of , the highlighed para , I believe is a major reason, as to " why " the PH is hellbent on sending BS out. That's a clever way of getting SP off their backs, cause when it comes to SP, they'd never wanna end IPK or for that matter show BS the door ( be it even for 2.5 months or something ).

very true because here gul is only a producer but QH she is directing along with Arshad Khan, so she feels that QH has to get more importance but seeing the popularity  of IPKKND, she cannot do that, but she is foolish to think like that, in general, any show will get the audience attention, if it is good and appealing irrespective of other shows on air or not, by shutting ipkknd, she is not going to make QH popular, otherwise  you can see YRKKH has completed 1000 episodes in the same channel and it has its own audience and still continuing.  

Hope god put some sense to her, she has become obsessed with Qabool Hai, and that is not Qabool to us as loyal fans of Arshi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi* Unnati *

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I hate the PH and Gul Khan.. If they r running out of ideas then how did the idea come for that freaking show "Qubool Hai"?? This is just a plan.. f**k u Gul Khan and PH for ruining our show.. I really wish Qubool Hai faces worst days than this in the fututre!! AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiMihrimah

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
WE must NOT give up and ask them to shut the show...the show must go on!!!!!!!!

Keep calling and emailing SP!!!!!!!

They can do it...bring Barun back!!!!!!!!!

Go to top