India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This is WHY Gul is using BS (Page 3)

venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Agree with you. First when I read the ph is responsible for barun exit i didn't believe but after that I started analyze then I feel that indeed the ph and Gil is responsible for this mess. Here some are telling the barun is unprofessional okay he is then what about other actors who are quitting.  There is something surely wrong that's y all are quitting.

My only concern is when they have changed the track for daljet when she offer quitting then for others why not. For last one month whatever they are showing is utter crap( sorry but it is true) . What they show on oct 29th episode with Kushi it is very difficult to forget. They killed all the essence of the love story and the chacters. They have talent actors with them. Why do not they concentrate on them. 

Showing the lead actor door for 2.5 months who won many awards with his performance is totally wrong and unethical. I only wish sp should change ph and be 4lions shows in future.
I feel that at least gul and there ph should appreciate barun and other actors who quitting are not talking negative about them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Unnati,

I agree with u completely & it maddens me that she is getting her way with us asking them to end the show with SaRun.

But at the same time I keep feeling like his decision to go wont change, in all my emails I've clearly stated that either carry the show on with both SaRun or end it with both. I don't know what's gonna happen now tho, just keep checking in for more details but my heart feels like it's already ripped to shreds.

I don't even want to speak about the PH or they'd leader. Honestly I've never seen a more unprofessional bunch of people - who the hell states their show has run its course and then asks viewers to give their ideas?! It's unheard of!

Ugh the less said the better on that lot, all I'll say is this is th last 4Lions show I'll ever ever watch. Ever.

Asma Hug

Asma ,Lol I actually feel pretty sad to be readin comments like " Gul will suffer " etc I had no intention whatsoever to demean anyone ,let me make that clear to all. This is what I personally , think / feel. The only reason , I dared to put this up here is , because of the converging evidence we have in stuff like , " Run outta course , no ideas " ..rumours surrounding a new guy for Khushi .. diluting the very essence of ASR's character for the past few months , which a lot of people have discussed about in the forum  .. Abbhas's sudden exit . I mean, like someone mentioned the other day .. look at the facts - Daljeet threatened to quit a while back, Akshay & Deepali now & safe to say , add BS to the same list ? So many , including Deepti who'd met up with Barun had talked about the " script " being the problem, which BS objected against & took a stand for. So is it really these actors or the PH's poor management ?

Anyway, I hope & pray , for SP to save the day !

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 November 2012 at 5:56am

lazylad8-FauZianjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I understand what you're saying, it's a case of it makes you wonder when so many factors are pointing that way.

I guess we'll never truly know the inner workings and goings on but it's sad that its affected such a beautiful story and such a bright and well gelled cast. I feel bad for all concerned - and in the middle of it all there is us who suffer because we're emotionally invested in these characters!

Asma x

lazylad8-FauZi* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venkata

Agree with you. First when I read the ph is responsible for barun exit i didn't believe but after that I started analyze then I feel that indeed the ph and Gil is responsible for this mess. Here some are telling the barun is unprofessional okay he is then what about other actors who are quitting.  There is something surely wrong that's y all are quitting.

My only concern is when they have changed the track for daljet when she offer quitting then for others why not. For last one month whatever they are showing is utter crap( sorry but it is true) . What they show on oct 29th episode with Kushi it is very difficult to forget. They killed all the essence of the love story and the chacters. They have talent actors with them. Why do not they concentrate on them. 

Showing the lead actor door for 2.5 months who won many awards with his performance is totally wrong and unethical. I only wish sp should change ph and be 4lions shows in future.
I feel that at least gul and there ph should appreciate barun and other actors who quitting are not talking negative about them.

This is the worst , worst PH ever. They've butchered their baby with their own hands !! The reason they're not changing the script now for BS , is because they wanna end the show . 

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 November 2012 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
bashing is nt d solution guys...
if u bash, it wil spread negativity n we wil hv 2 suffr!

lazylad8-FauZi

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Remember... there's something called Karma!

lazylad8-FauZi

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
It is just sad that the PH is using such low tactics to sabotage the show which got them so much fame and recognition...dont know whether to be upset or angry...guess its a bit of both now Confused

lazylad8-FauZi

hinasadiq IF-Rockerz
hinasadiq
hinasadiq

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
totally agree with u

lazylad8-FauZi

Go to top