Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
dear one day she will suffer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZizafi

sana535 Senior Member
sana535
sana535

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
ya gul should pay for dis...surely she vil pay fr dis... 1st time she may play vid fans emotions and 2 nd time bt nt al d time...surely 1day vil come were she vil realise vat she had done vid fans ...hate herAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by popeye

i get people are super angry and upset... I am too... upset more than angry though. Upset that we won't get any more of Sanaya and Barun.
But I think the bashing of the production house is also very unfair.
I do not think they would sabotage their own show and spoil relations with Star plus.
Think about it ... Star Plus is the leading channel in general entertainment today.. do u guys seriously think Gul Khan and 4 lions would sabotage their show and sever relations with the Star plus.
I think its unfortunate but no one can be blamed in this situation.
From Barun's point of view he is correct too... maybe he does need the break. He is probably overworked and tired and does need a month or so off.. and he wants to explore different avenues in his career. Why shouldn't he... wouldn't any one of us do the same in his position. He is getting oppotunities today why should he not take it up... who knows 6 months down the line if he gets these opportunities again.

I for one am not blaming the producers, the channel nor Barun.
I think Sanaya and Barun were great as Khushi and Arnav.
I would love to remember them that way and so personally I would prefer that they end the story with Barun and Sanaya.
Then again what is Sanaya's fault in all this and why should her show go off air when she pours her heart and soul into it.
So I guess somethings are better left to destiny... if its meant to be the show will go on and Barun will return and if its not meant to be then either the show will go off air now or in a few months since I don't think people will accept another man opposite Khushi. If Barun comes back to the show then there is a chance the show will survive and the viewers will wait with bated breath for an Arnav Khushi reunion once again.
Lets wait and watch guys and not bash the production house, the channel or Barun.

I don't wish to blame the PH either. But what sense do I make of their act of removing, IPK from the list of shows from their official FB account ? What sense do I make when BS says in the DNA article , that he feels he ain't doing justice to Arnav , when the fact is , the guy's just won several awards for playing the same character ( with the recent one being in the People's choice award )

Barun's a pretty straight forward guy , as far as what I've percieved of him. Why would he call it as a " longish break " , if he indeed was quitting. How much does it take to say " I quit man ", until you're trying to abide by instructions by your superiors to not reveal things straight up ..thus saving the PH from getting lashed out at. I mean in work places , practically , a person has the right to sue a company if they remove them for no real reason ..but they always pressurise them for a mutual agreement , by compensating on some monetary terms or with some contracts or conditions.

I don't know really. Maybe Iam over thinking this. You're free to disagree, certainly.

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 November 2012 at 6:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spaakidakanksha_alazylad8-FauZianjaani07

bhagyathara Goldie
bhagyathara
bhagyathara

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i dont know what r going on behind the screen ,whom to be blamed . but for me i wont blame barun.i want to love arnav and khushi for ever and barun and sanaya too .

lazylad8-FauZi

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi Unnati,

I agree with u completely & it maddens me that she is getting her way with us asking them to end the show with SaRun.

But at the same time I keep feeling like his decision to go wont change, in all my emails I've clearly stated that either carry the show on with both SaRun or end it with both. I don't know what's gonna happen now tho, just keep checking in for more details but my heart feels like it's already ripped to shreds.

I don't even want to speak about the PH or they'd leader. Honestly I've never seen a more unprofessional bunch of people - who the hell states their show has run its course and then asks viewers to give their ideas?! It's unheard of!

Ugh the less said the better on that lot, all I'll say is this is th last 4Lions show I'll ever ever watch. Ever.

Asma Hug

Edited by anjaani07 - 09 November 2012 at 5:39am

lazylad8-FauZi* Unnati *

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
GUL WILL SOON GET CHAPPAL ATTACK Wink

lazylad8-FauZi

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Agree with you!!

lazylad8-FauZi

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
after doing such mess,what Gul expects ? her new baby will be loved by us ???
QH is already receiving negative comments and after this incident it will only lose viewers.
Gul is banned for us IPKKNDians from now on.
she's messing with us...she'll regret badly later

lazylad8-FauZi* Unnati *

Go to top