India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This is WHY Gul is using BS

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
One Obvious thing we all know about , is that the PH & especially Gul doesn't wanna continue with the show. Almost everyone knows the reason, " Why " ? & so I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

Her ulterior motive , or should we say the PH's ulterior motive however is to end the show ( soonest possible ) at any cost. But why on earth would they not do the same, having SaRun together & giving us a happy ending instead ? 

This why I feel so ( this is what I've tried to make of it ) -

They don't wanna end it with SaRun now , because nor would the fans & nor would star allow them to do something like that. The show has been a major hit & has a great fanbase. Star would persuade them to continue. Do you guys remember ? There were a few posts , couple months back stating that BS has signed a one year contract with star again , where it was also stated , that if the actor ( i.e Barun ) later even wishes to quit , would have to pay a huge amount to either the PH or the channel ( not sure which one, maybe PH ) I believe the same way , the PH is also accountable for every act of their's to the channel. They might also be in some sort of a contract, for a particular time period & perhaps violating that contract would bring them to a certain loss. Thus , forcing BS to put the papers down ( or showing him the door for 2.5 months or something ) would be the best alternative. With BS, Akshay & Deepali as well, out of the screen , the fan following & viewership would be reduced to one thirds of what we have now, resulting in horrible TRPs & thus , Star would be left with no choice but to ask the PH to end the show , for their channel's welfare.

Imagine how well would a show function , once the USP of it is gone ? 
The sole USP of our show =  Arnav & Khushi , played by BS & SI

" Running out of ideas " is just an excuse. How long has the show been on air for really ? 1.5 years. Have you ever heard of a successful show on star plus ending anytime before 3 years at the least (?) So is this particular PH only as mindrupt as they sound ? Impossible.  As we all are aware , the new show has a character very similar to that of what's being played by BS here. But for roles of those types , BS has already mastered it. He's the master of the ring in other words. Won several awards for playing the infamous angry young man. If that character from the opposite show , has to be accepted with as much love , then it can't happen until the attention which our guy recieves here is not cut off. Cause for the moment , it's divided , with the max swaying to our side , here in their rival channel. 

Anyway , you all Iam sure get , where Iam getting at. I mean absolutely no offense to the other show or the actor. Iam only disappointed at how the PH is handling this. Anyway, apart from the reason we're all aware of , the highlighed para , I believe is a major reason, as to " why " the PH is hellbent on sending BS out. That's a clever way of getting SP off their backs, cause when it comes to SP, they'd never wanna end IPK or for that matter show BS the door ( be it even for 2.5 months or something ).

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 November 2012 at 9:06am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifankabirh09teja57tasfia09suhanamausamMistumuniqueARSHIria19arshihydfandheepthaEternalLovexyzw231spaakidAchinta97Archu61cutivenikacraziefandesikudi2009xyzsantaNIDHI1414naadhira_khanArshiAnalystheidiipkknd2o12akanksha_aadvaitaasr13TanumoncrazyaddictionSaraJLc3ciliamalosehuny.thebestsmiley13-Siaa-bhagyatharaPyaaraarnavNightingale...leanne_1983gifttagsreemeerahira2050lazylad8-FauZiSwap-Arhiarchie_79nandu_2007DalmuthuyaPreets19AmidstTheWordsswat.g..ashiya..Arshig8sruthickcoronapsycheincarnadineanjaani07caskersmitarzafiHaRul-loverchandana.sbaRunmYlove21laksh65pinky89incandescent.nirvana.naddiya26uswahMihrimahpieryrose...Tanu...-MKB-Mimi2609ArnieBoyBarunIreena7riti4uBornThisWay.Manal.

smiley13 Goldie
smiley13
smiley13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
true...gul is damn clever...I hope she gets paid back for what she is doing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nashninilazylad8-FauZiVidya_luv_SaRunHaRul-loverchandana.scandykrush

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Agree with u totally !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueARSHIlazylad8-FauZicandykrush

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i get people are super angry and upset... I am too... upset more than angry though. Upset that we won't get any more of Sanaya and Barun.
But I think the bashing of the production house is also very unfair.
I do not think they would sabotage their own show and spoil relations with Star plus.
Think about it ... Star Plus is the leading channel in general entertainment today.. do u guys seriously think Gul Khan and 4 lions would sabotage their show and sever relations with the Star plus.
I think its unfortunate but no one can be blamed in this situation.
From Barun's point of view he is correct too... maybe he does need the break. He is probably overworked and tired and does need a month or so off.. and he wants to explore different avenues in his career. Why shouldn't he... wouldn't any one of us do the same in his position. He is getting oppotunities today why should he not take it up... who knows 6 months down the line if he gets these opportunities again.

I for one am not blaming the producers, the channel nor Barun.
I think Sanaya and Barun were great as Khushi and Arnav.
I would love to remember them that way and so personally I would prefer that they end the story with Barun and Sanaya.
Then again what is Sanaya's fault in all this and why should her show go off air when she pours her heart and soul into it.
So I guess somethings are better left to destiny... if its meant to be the show will go on and Barun will return and if its not meant to be then either the show will go off air now or in a few months since I don't think people will accept another man opposite Khushi. If Barun comes back to the show then there is a chance the show will survive and the viewers will wait with bated breath for an Arnav Khushi reunion once again.
Lets wait and watch guys and not bash the production house, the channel or Barun.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanteja57uniqueARSHIspaakidVasantiLadswat.glazylad8-FauZi

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley13

true...gul is damn clever...I hope she gets paid back for what she is doing

And guess what ? We're anyway  shouting at the top of our voices , right now for them to " End the show now with SaRun " . This does half of the PH's work . SP'd obviously have no choice when the fans ask for the same themselves. 

It's a win-win therefore for Gul & the PH. But we as fans don't have much of a choice either.

For most of us No Barun = No SaRun = No ArHi  = NO IPK.

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 November 2012 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueARSHIbhagyatharacrazyaddictionlazylad8-FauZi

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Gul has to pay for this...She has to... She will suffer one day Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueARSHIlazylad8-FauZi

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Gul wants to end the show ,we fans & Sp dont want to end the show ...
So she started to kill the character one by one , Now she came up with this track no one is goin to accept this track... Exit Arnav from khushi life ...She very well know how much the track is worst we fans ll watch the show for Arhi /Sarun ... So if she planed to exit Arnav means Barun automatically the popularity ll fall & TRP we all know abt it so obviously channel ll force to shut the show ... She cleverly moved her steps ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueARSHIsreemeeralazylad8-FauZi* Unnati *

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
After Reading Ur Post, my hatred for GUL increases a lot more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueARSHIlazylad8-FauZizafi

Go to top