Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_soul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome part.well done misha,ur bhai needed that.
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finely
but I missed khushi a lot and missing arshi a lot plz bring then together in next chap
Muskaan_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely realization:)

misha had really guts 2 show arnav's fault, hatts off 2 her:)

waiting impatient 4 next part:)

and congrats 4 new thread:)
clairvoyance thumbnail
Just read many chapters in one Go

Ok about  chapter realisation i want  to give u a standing Ovation.👏

reasons

1. u have justified  what a dark story and character is actually. Showing dark characters and story doesnt mean one  go to extreme that there is no room left for repentance. The way u write dark stories is the actual way people like . Let me tell u in detail...

why do we love dark stories and characters?
its becuase we know that person is being rude, brutal, animal but the moment that person realises mistake it will leave a tsunami of emtions...we love to see a dark charcater and dark scenes hoping a tsunami of REALISATION will come one day.It doesnt not mean one  need to cry 24/ 7
sadly in the show on TV they makers did not do justice to CONTRACT MARRIGAE . Khushi  was devasted with the marriage but just a kidnap changed her...Aranav wooing her back was more forceful  and less romantic . Forceful wooiing can be apologetic but it was made comedy..
I have seen u and madhu always have dealt with hurt and pain so gracefully but the  4lions did not at all.
few months back i read  The FF of black paradize. that one especially in which khushi is raped by arnav. that was really dark and i enjoyed but was dissapointed only because as i said if u make dark scenes and characters , u have to also put   REPENTANCE to that level of dark  scene atleast to balance it..orlese it is not worth .THat TM did not do full justice according to me because  RAPE was indeed an unforgivable offence but REPENTANCE from arnav in that FF was luke warm ..not great. i was thinking if AAPy cud v done that story she wud hv made it more emotional.

bUT honestly  u have truly justified what a DARK STORY is all about. The REALISATION CHAPTER is a proof that u have balanced all the harsh moments  with this realisation. so effectively

the dialogues Misha says is just too worthed it and emotional.
well done and  keep writing
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow u are on a roll. Nicely done how two individuals chide Arnav for his rash decision. Pulkit can't snap but delivered strongly and misha went all out...nice writing there. 
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww appy... Am jumping after reading this part... finally the most awaited part has come where arnav comes to know that khushi loves him...
really excited for next updates...
Update soon please if you can... I wait whole day for your update...
It's my sleeping pill...
I will miss it so much when it'll be ended...
After it please update unconcious love...
This update was awesome...
It's just amazing... 👏
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update!! the outburst of mish was tooo good!! could feel d pain in her words to her bhaiya...
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...waiting for ur next chapter...
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
dont know why but i cant stop crying after reading the update..
so emotional..
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally he realised... thnxx to pulkit... i cnt wait him to go to delhi...