Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: xyzsm

awesome update...

looking forward to next one...
just one thing I want to say...that in this ff, khushi is NOT backbone-less...she can not be...
she stood up for her loved ones and took action in the most difficult situation...loving someone LIKE THIS...unconditionally...can not be someone's weakness...she is the STRONG ONE here...
after SO MUCH happening in her life...still she is carrying on in her life...looking forward to smile by picking up tiny little +ve things around her...that should be considered the most strongest thing..even in real life...

thanx appy for this awesome ff...I really love this one...

good to know your views. that is exactly what i wanted to portray and i have been telling everyone from day one. It is really not easy for any girl after what has happened to her to lead a life. she is indeed much much stronger than any other character her. only thing is that she is submitting always. but thats her character. she always finds positives in deep negative things. thats how khishi is. i am glab that you understood her character
toeditor thumbnail
Appy  its a treat to read your ff's..and am looking forward for updates soon...will we get an update today????
NallyLilyLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Silent reader coming out of hiding! 😉 

I'm all caught up in this FF after a couple days...truly enjoying it. 😳

I have to say my dear, that you are truly talented at taking your readers on an emotional rollercoaster, 😆 I cannot count how many times I was squeeing with joy and in the next second I was screaming at my lap top 😆 GOOD JOB!

Please continue writing after you finish this story.

PS I am still traumatised after the Lavanya office scene... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update :)... precap looks interesting... continue soon :)
fnx 4 d pm :)
sony1980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a great update ... as always :)
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
With ur evry update i become ur FAN a bit more... d way u potray ur character n their emotions is awesum... 👏 👍🏼
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was awesome.. Can't see the 'TADAP' of Arshi.
N really happy wid d notes at the end. Bye bye roshni n pulkit. As I was worried that these 2 will create prob in arshi's life!
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Both the updates were just too good u captured the Essense of their feeling very well...awesome superb updates ...
Lazy_Beanss thumbnail
Awesome update.
Tension, tension , tension. . . I hope things get better between the duo. Update soon . . Please please
roumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
aaah the prerecap seems to good to B true 

wounderful as always...but will miss this FF after u end it