Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am at complete loss of words!!!

misunderstanding galore...i think this ff will break all records of misunderstanding!!!

and "what the" out of 6months few will be leaped???

at least rosh seems a positive character...but will he tell her about the marriage with khushi???

will khushi change after the leap???

my heart broke when she sai thyat she wanted to touch him for the last time!!! 
sam88 thumbnail

appy u updated after soo long missed ur work badly ... i have already read thrice n still wana read again ... it was awesome ...the way khushi asked him to touch him last time ... very touchy

Edited by sam88 - 11 years ago
arshimohabbat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
di our wait ws worthy 
u updated such a nyc part
bt my conditn b4 u updat ws
🥱
bt nw am lyk
😭 poor khushi 
precap
i ws lyk😡
acha bachu!!! pehle usse rulavo phir pachtao

anywy its ws an epic update tnx di😊
akurmapu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
while reading I am 😭. great update Appy.
BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT THE HELL.CAN'T CV'S WRITE SUCH EPISODE FOR US
U R AMAZING WRITER YAAR. BEST EPISODE EVER !!!!!!!  👍🏼
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Poor khushi
Loved the update
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

you have to wait for that. and for me repentance means when a person feels from her/his heart that is repentance. it depends how i will show. but it will not be a cake walk for him. he is a strong character so his redemption will be defo be different.

thanks, at least you will do like CVs did in the show. I agree that if you do not feel it from the heart what you repent then it is not a repentace. Will wait for that.

I am feeling bad for Khushi. I am waiting for the day when Khushi will get happiness in her life...Edited by adorablerujul - 11 years ago
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.. Just loved it.. Arnav again misunderstood Khushi and also shifted her to Delhi branch?? I fell really bad for Khushi.. And the past of Arnav and Roshni was sth which I never expected.. I was thinking that they had an affair and sth wrong happened btwn them bt here its completely different story..
I felt really sad for Khushi when Arnav adressed her as Miss Gupta and said she was no longer needed there and asked her not to touch him.. Poor Khushi after listening all those she still was expecting him to be at the airport bt he pricked her balloon of hopes again bursting those hopes.. Her asking him if she could touch him for the last time was actually too good and the kiss after that.. I never thght she would ever kiss him and that too on the lips..
Roshni was doubting of Arnav sharing some bondings with Khuhsi. Hope she finds out and help them be together..
The precap was good.. So they gonna be apart for some months.. Hope their love becomes more stronger and deeper after the seperation.. Dnt take much time like for this update fr the nxt one.. Cant wait to see Arnav missing Khuhsi. I am sure he is gonna repent like hell on his decision of sending her to Delhi away from him.. Update the nxt part soon..
MithilaTorr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
emotional update! Khushi really leaving? They have the worst luck possible
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing... Amazing... Amazing ...update... loved each n every bit of this part...👏👏👏.