virman os : a walk into the memory lane (cmpltd)

Posted: 11 years ago
HERE IS THE LINK OF MY OTHER WORKS...

"the beach is right here" said virat as he looked out of the window of his hotel room
her expression told him she had thought he had lost his mind "so..??"
"lets go and walk along the beach, feel the sand between our toes"
"are you crazy virat ? i am not going"
"oh cmon dont be such a bore and i am not crazy " virat looked straight into her eyes and said
" its november, virat. its cold... no one goes to the beach in november" she sat back on the bed and diverted her attention towards their new born .
virat went close to her and held her hands in his " listen to me. let us go for sometime and dont worry about the baby..!! see he is sleeping peacefully..."
her voice rose as if protesting " are you asking me to leave my baby in this hotel room and go out with you for.. exactly what..?? a stupid walk"
virat was now irritated and moved towards the door.
"are you really going..?? leaving me and the baby " she questioned her husband.
"i have had enough. i need some fresh air and you do  whatever you wish to and just stop bothering me... " stated virat.
" so now i have to stop bothering about you..?" she questioned.
"oops...!!! how stupid of me..?? you have actually stopped bothering about me froma long time back" virat corrected himself with a sarcastic look on his face.
" virat where are our relationship going..?? i am losing you day by day. isnt it commendable..?? see i am very successful at it. we both came here to sort out our differences virat, not for this argument..." she said with tears forming in  her eyes and a lump in her throat.
virat didnt reply to his wife and went outside banging the door loudly.

he kicked of his shoes and black socks. the sand and gravel against skin that rarely saw the bare floor much less a sandy beach. virat started to walk, then run.his heart begun to pound. his mind took flight and suddenly manvi was right beside him.

" i'll race you, virat " manvi said with a laughing smile " on your mark.. get set... oh look a shooting star..."
virat turned his head, manvi took off like a bird in flight. she was fast on her feet, poetry in motin. he could have watched her her run for the rest of his life and counted himself happy. but the challenging look she flung over her shoulder forced him to run faster. he caught her, tackled her. they landed hard in sand. manvi's body was under him. her heartbeat against his chest. her breath came in short, rapid gasps. her brown eyes danced with excitement.
" kiss me " manvi said.
it was what he wanted to do , but a little devil inside made him tease her " good girls wait to be asked ded futiya.." 
" i'm a good girl. kiss me and see... "
" why should i..?? "
" because you are such a chep and you are crazy about me "
he brushed her hair from her forehead and  cupped her face between his hands, loving everything about her..
" i am crazy "
" for me " she said with her ever sparkling eyes.
" for you " he admitted.
he lowered his head and touched her with his mouth. she was delicious like a cold beer on a hot day, like a burst of watermelonin the middle of summer, like a hot cup of coffee on a rainy day.

the memories mixed together. the past became the present and virat fell ina breathless heap on the

" why couldnt i get you out of my head manvi...?? " he shouted.
" i love you manvi... i want you back.. the way you were... my carefree, happy go lucky manvi, my sherni, my jungili billi... came back to me manvi..." virat said with teary eyes.
" this is not possible... manvi chaudhary is dead, mr. virat singh vadera " came a voice that brought virat back to his reality.

" i am not talking to you "
" but i want to talk  to you.i am your wife and the other of your child " she said.
" i know all this mrs. manvi vadera. tell me something that i am yearning to hear... " virat said softly.
" i love you chep" manvi whispered into his ears coming close to him as if hugging him.
" i love you too manvi. but i love my chaudharian more "
manvi cupped virat's face and looked straight into his eyes " your chaudharian is now your wife. i have to fulfil all my duties now. i just cannot sit beside you and chat with you whole day long. i cannot keep on telling you stories or listen to yours. try to understand virat i have to concentrate on others as well - our family, our baby, and everything "
" but what about me..??? " virat questioned.
" how can you think i dont care about you..?? you are my evrything virat.. you are the air i breathe.. i am doing all this  not because i want to or i love being responsible.. infact i hate all this but i am still doing it...do you have any idea why...???"
virat nodded his head in negative.
manvi continued " i do this all for you.. i want you to be proud of me. i dont want any of the family member questioning you because of my mistake. i want to be an ideal daughter-in-law and wife like di.. "
" but if i ever wanted someone like jeevika bhabhi, i wouldnt have married you manvi. i love you for what you are and not for what you are trying to be. how can you expect me to love this new transformed manvi...?? i just cannot.. i have been trying very hard but i just couldnt get that old fun loving manvi out of my mind.. the manvi who teased me.. the manvi who loved me without thinking of the people around.. the manvi who could read my eyes and my thoughts even before i could know them myself. but this manvi is very busy in the househols chores and have no time for me. and after the birth of the baby, i feel as if i dont exist for you anymore.. i hate this manvi.. "
" shut up..!!samajhte kya ho tum khud ko.. what do you think of yourself mr. chep vadera..?? how could you think that i dont love you anymore..?? and who dare you bring my junior chep into  all this...?? kya kaha hai meri nanhi si jaan ne tumhe, ainwai uske piche padh gae ho... now just shut up and "
virat smirked and asked " and what...?? "
manvi leaned on him and whispered " and kiss me... "
virat in a joyous mood said " i would love to. but do you really want me to kiss you HERE..?? HERE as in at the beach at 2 am in the morning... "
manvi said " yes... yes... yes.. you acting as if this is the first time "
virat took the opportunity and pushed her to the sandy beach. he wanted to kiss her so badly that any thought of stopping was out of his control.
his mouth touched hers and one kiss turned into two, then three, long, never ending, mindless moments of passion between two people who were madly, truly, deeply,completely in love with each other. manvi went with the kiss, with the touch. the heat of his mouth drove the coldness and disappointment out of her heart. she wasnt alone anymore. she was with virat, her first love, the man who captured her heart and never given back.
" i love you " both said at the same time and had an eye lock...

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
the last line was shocker
waiting to know more.
beautiful os cont soon
pls pm when u do
wow it was awesoe yay i read it before the PM relly it was nice but i have many questions first of all what happend betwween virman like sorting out things and the baby?? then the last line is manvi really dead or something else plz yaar don't let manvi die i mean but still anyway it is ur stories will always be superb so continue soon and thnx for the upcoming pm and please continue soon as soon as possible but continue because i am already crying like a small baby for the next part caz i am very eager for it!!!
omg this was beautiful ...last line got me goosebumps ...continue soon pls
nice start...very intresting..continue soon and plz  pm me
manvi ko kya hua?..cant wait to read next part
Nice part... Cant wait for next update soon...
Loved the update.Last line was a shock.Is she really dead or has she changed herself in to a serious person .Ok now waiting to find out in ur next update yaar.
i guess the girl in the room is maanvi but she is changed 
cont soon