Pakistani Serials

Sarmad Khoosat Disowns Shehr-e-Zaat (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I remember seeing a post on Umera Ahmad's facebook page about those lines not written by her, but added by the director. My suspicion is that the channel probably wanted Sarmad to apologize or something maybe like that and he refused... and that's why he didn't turn up at the live transmission either. But that's just my guess.

I personally don't get it either that why that dialogue created so much fuss...but the problem is that all have different views on these topics, when it comes to music, art and stuff. It's not possible to make everyone agree so it is a very sensitive topic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sarmad Khoosat Disowns Shehr-e-Zaat (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the dialogue, personally =P

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Usman, the dialogue isn't so much controversial when looked at from a general perspective (we discussed this in the SeZ AT as well), but it just didn't go well with the theme of the drama, or the story that UA actually wrote...which is why it created so much hype and what not..

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I think Umera is right! I am disappointed with Sarmad too!

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Wow

Post Reply New Post

Go to top