Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

09 Nov 2012 2 Comments

HAPPENINGS: Sarmad Khoosat Disowns Shehr-e-Zaat

Sarmad Khoosat recently announced that he is officially disowning Shehr-e-Zaat as a director. This has resulted in raised eye-brows.

The director was earlier in news for treating Ashk the same way; however, back then it was justified, given how poorly Ashk has fared. However, this is surprising because Shehr-e-Zaat was a major success that had people walking.

Some say that it is just to show his anger towards Umera Ahmed who publicly announced that she had written only 16 episodes of the serial, which was stretched beyond limits. Some say that Sarmad is angry with HUM for the same, as the channel did this to his previous serial, Humsafar, too.

However, a little section believes that it has more to do with the criticism he has received over the dialogues in the serial that were added by the director without the consent of the writer (Umera Ahmed). Umera has shown disconcern over dialogue ""Cheezein beyhaya nahi hoti hain un say jo kuch mansoob kiya jata hai wo unhey beyhaya ya baahaya bnata hai. Haya bhi nazar mein hoti hai aur beyhayyai bhi." (rumored) as this is said to have disrespected her.

Whatever the case, we don't know why he would do that that too on a public forum. Well, keep checking this space for more updates.

by admin in Happenings Tags: sarmad khoosat drama, shehr e zaat dialogue, umera ahmed controversy

[Edit]

2 Comments

1. msn
    Nov 09, 2012 @ 11:47:45 [Edit]

umera ahmed is right to complain but i think she is whining too much these days. may be she is desperate for attention. First the Aks controversy and now this.
    The dialogue was not bad at all. UA needs to shut up.

• admin
      Nov 09, 2012 @ 11:52:58 [Edit]

Please refrain from using such language against any celebrity. We'll have a clearer picture tonight, as the whole team is to appear live on HUM.

Leave a Reply

Logged in as admin. Log out?

Anti-Spam Quiz: 3+3=

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcharmsNkapoor3HeavenlyBliss.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sarmad Khoosat Disowns Shehr-e-Zaat" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I was about to make a separate topic for regarding that particular dialogue which is mentioned in this article but lets discuss it here only..
i'm not getting whats so controversial about this dialogue.. i'm not completely getting it. Some one please through some light on it.

@ article ; Sarmad really seems angry. and i think Humtv is to blamed for it. They have stretched the show unnecessarily. His anger is justified. The show was also dragging in the middle episodes and they dragged it even further.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

I was about to make a separate topic for regarding that particular dialogue which is mentioned in this article but lets discuss it here only..
i'm not getting whats so controversial about this dialogue.. i'm not completely getting it. Some one please through some light on it.

@ article ; Sarmad really seems angry. and i think Humtv is to blamed for it. They have stretched the show unnecessarily. His anger is justified. The show was also dragging in the middle episodes and they dragged it even further.

Wait I thought it was Umera who said the show was stretched beyond limits and he was angry because she made that announcement. Now I am confused someone clear this.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by Usman.

Wait I thought it was Umera who said the show was stretched beyond limits and he was angry because she made that announcement. Now I am confused someone clear this.

Everyone is confused regarding this situation.. The article states that either Sarmad is angry at Umera for saying this or he is angry at channel for doing it.. hope i made any sense LOL

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Edit: double post

Edited by Usman. - 09 November 2012 at 12:03pm

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I am trying my best to extract information regarding this.. just wait for a few days ;) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicUsman.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top