Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Read at ur own risk!!!

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Heyaa FrnzSmile
My today's topic is a bit off track from show,, and i'm very confused abt the topic,, so u may find it a bit boring, its also going to be a long one, thats y i thought of warning u prior to reading itLOL Read at ur own risk..

Looking at Yuvreen n RC track,, n also observing so many real life luv stories, I was wondering abt the etiology of falling in love,,, i mean why sumone fall for sumbody??? And the bigger question how do u know for whom u fall in love,,, i mean the right one...

So starting with the craziest example,,, one of our senior in our college liked a girl named Amanpreet, but she refused him... so the guy's ego was hurt n he decided that his gf would be more beautiful than her n her name would be amanpreet only (sounds too filmyLOL, but thats true), he proposed so many girls named amanpreet, n finally one of our batchmate said yes, n after a 2 year relationship, they are now happily married since last year..
A story started wid ego resulted in life long relationship
Now  i think i won't find any such example elsewhere again and nobody else is gonna find their right one like this tooLOL

But there are other examples too,, one of my known had a bf in her school. then they broke up and later in college, she fall in another relationship n soon going to get married to him.. now her story arose another confusion that ecan love happen again n again???
Confused 
Earlier I used to follow D3, i was Kriyansh fan but then they started Taarey. this made an impression that how sumone can have same feelings for two pplConfused i mean if u have luved the first one truely, then every romantic thing should switch ur mind to ur ex's memories, then how can u maintain same relation with another person,,, 

"So that mean either first one was not love or the second one is not,, and if both of them are love,,, feelings should be different either from ur side or from ur partner's side"
(yes i'm really confused, n warned u may get bored too)

Now if we come to the show SG,,, my analysis till now suggests that the person with whom sumone maintains maximum comfort level is one for whom the one falls for.. comfort level, for me means when u can express urself  as u are, without hesitation.. Like there have been so many awkward situations between yuvreen n also RC n Suvreen, that took them closer..
Obviously u like to be with the one who makes u feel easy with ur every gesture... But thats wat we find in a frnd and with all our true frnz, we feel comfy

"So only comfort level doesn't consider with whom we love..."

Then is it looks,, ya obviously this is first thing to be noticed, then another luv story came into my mind (ohke colleges are best place to study luvology,, n u can find hundreds of stories going on simultaneously LOL)
Now coming back to the story, the girl was my room mate in hostel,, she was an ordinary girl in her school times, fat, specs on eyes, well oiled hair with two pony tails,, when she turned to our college, she had a complete turnover in her looks, hot shot babes types. A guy from her school time, by chance started to talk to her coz of sum issue. He hadn't look her after school, so had same image as she had in her school, but he gradually fall for her just by talking on phone, n when he saw her after 5 years from the day he last met her,, he was like OMG.. he didn't even recognise her... but the result of the story is sad, both broke up coz of caste issues. their parents are against them.Ouch

"So I think looks doesn't matter in all cases"

Intellectual level n compatibility,, Ok best example of same compatibility is Annie and Rathi... So that means ppl with same compatibility attract each other,, Nooo,,, look at RC,, tatally different from Suvi but still started having feelings for her,,

"So similars attract or opposite attract is not a funda"

Now as there is no particular criteria to the thing named love, I judged myself. Why i love my brother, my mumma, my family or frnz.. They care for me, help me, support me, make me feel happy, comfortable and secure... But then I thought wat if they don'y do all these things to me, even then i want all of them to be wid me.. I want my mumma, my brother, my family n frnz with me for my whole life even then also, coz i love them...

I don't know abt Ishq wala love but in other cases I don't have any reason why i love them allHeart

So I'm still confused y two ppl love each other n how they find each other right for themselves.. I think there must be sum magicLOL...

Phew,,, such a looong topic n baseless too LOL So frnz this is the result of all my confusion after  watching RC's track in Yuvreen life... Plz give ur POV

Edited by kim.rayat - 09 November 2012 at 5:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_richa_Aliya_31angelmimi16soumyak.FieryPhoenix.sujairohitManish_ShettyiiManAsiii

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Well didi...my views are sort of old-style love...so my idea is:

1. For love relationship, i think the feelings comes from both sides naturally..but if its not a relationship..love can be from either side...also di..i still don't feel RC falling for suvi...i know m strange with everyone saying RC falling for suvi..and main alag hi track par chal raha hun...but still i don't see the thing what i have seen in any other couples on TV...

2. Comfort level..well it needs to be there for a couple to be together i think...they should be able to discuss what they want to..their private,emotional stuff..

3. Looks doesn't matter..ABSOLUTELY true...at least for me looks doesn't matter as such...and if it did...in context of SG...yuvi would have fallen for alisha instead of suvi...if only looks mattered
I would go for a better character person than a better looks person..

4. About opposites attract or similar people attract...well..i don't know..have no idea about it..

Edited by akshayR - 09 November 2012 at 5:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alsakannkim.rayatManish_ShettyiiManAsiii

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

1. For love relationship, i think the feelings comes from both sides naturally..but if its not a relationship..love can be from either side...also di..i still don't feel RC falling for suvi...i know m strange with everyone saying RC falling for suvi..and main alag hi track par chal raha hun...but still i don't see the thing what i have seen in any other couples on TV...

2. Comfort level..well it needs to be there for a couple to be together i think...they should be able to discuss what they want to..their private,emotional stuff..

3. Looks doesn't matter..ABSOLUTELY true...at least for me looks doesn't matter as such...and if it did...in context of SG...yuvi would have fallen for alisha instead of suvi...if only looks mattered

RC falling for Suvi, even i can't say,, but 1 thing is that RC likes suvi n for him she is special,, atleast he finds a comfort level with her n thats i think wat most of the boys search for in a girl.
But similar comfort level Yuvi find wid Suvi, he named it frndship which is now turning out to be love.. so can't say anything..

N yes feeling must be coming from both sides, but how ppl know that the person is special one,, filmon ki trah violen toh nhi bajne lagte, ya fir hawa chalne lagti hai, there must be sumthing..
ppl also have crush,, they get attracted to others, Also everybody have frnz with whom they find compatible n comfortable,,, but woh sab ko I Love You thode na kehte hain...

These are irritating questions,, but i'm still confusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_ShettyiiManAsiii

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

Originally posted by akshayR

RC falling for Suvi, even i can't say,, but 1 thing is that RC likes suvi n for him she is special,, atleast he finds a comfort level with her n thats i think wat most of the boys search for in a girl.
But similar comfort level Yuvi find wid Suvi, he named it frndship which is now turning out to be love.. so can't say anything..

N yes feeling must be coming from both sides, but how ppl know that the person is special one,, filmon ki trah violen toh nhi bajne lagte, ya fir hawa chalne lagti hai, there must be sumthing..
ppl also have crush,, they get attracted to others, Also everybody have frnz with whom they find compatible n comfortable,,, but woh sab ko I Love You thode na kehte hain...

These are irritating questions,, but i'm still confusedOuch
And suvi finds comfort level with him..but abhi thoda problem hain..toh alag baat hain...nahi toh earlier she had absolutely no problem with him..and searched for him whenever she had something to discuss or share

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
well as I have not experienced love of tat sort like bf or gf...but then ya I belive that Love is something which no one can run away from. It does not necessarily mean love from a boy or a girl...it can even mean love for family...friends...or anyone..
Looks obviously does not matter for love...
Not sure about the opposites attract philosophy as I belive that Love just happens..and In fact no two people according to me are same natured so obviously there would be atleast something opposite in the two...and may thus, we can find tat opposites do attract..!!! I know I did not make sense here...

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

well as I have not experienced love of tat sort like bf or gf...but then ya I belive that Love is something which no one can run away from. It does not necessarily mean love from a boy or a girl...it can even mean love for family...friends...or anyone..
Looks obviously does not matter for love...
Not sure about the opposites attract philosophy as I belive that Love just happens..and In fact no two people according to me are same natured so obviously there would be atleast something opposite in the two...and may thus, we can find tat opposites do attract..!!! I know I did not make sense here...

lol,, don't worry bhai,, even this topic is not making any senseLOL,, and i'm also not experienced n not even want to experienceTongue bohot saare logon ko rote huye dekha hai,,, btw the things coz of which yuvi is feared are all trueLOL
opposites attract, true in physics, but in life complimentary behaviors are good otherwise its a big disasterLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index