Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rush2220

ok just a random thot so that u get what i mean, if Samir sang (not BG) 'huzur is kadar bhi na itra ke chaliye' from masoom (one of my v fav songs😆) in one of the episodes i'll be happy😆(not possible as no track wud have place for this song but i can give a list 😆)

Ohh 😆 😆 😆
If u have time list those wishes... 😆
Thanks for reply
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sameer also confused about kunal and siddhi life so he laugh. So what twist come more aviable.

Thank got your interview

and happy diwali in advance.
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs.
SS is the oxygen for this show.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great Interview of Samir. Feel bad for his friends who keep waiting for the party, but If the terms and conditions of the party is for the show to end, then I hope Samir makes them wait till eternity because we don't ever want this show to end 😳😳😳

Congratulations once again Mr. Soni for all the awards and accordance you have been receiving in last year or so for portraying Kunal Chopra so beautifully and fantastically👏👏⭐️

Also thanks for your continuous efforts to make this show better with each passing episode👍🏼. 
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice interview.Loved Sammy's replies.

No doubt Sammy is brilliant actor but more than his acting,the first thing that attracts me is  his amazing  personality-the straightforward attitude,down to earth n humble nature,love n dedication for his work n most importantly the respect he gives to his fans,acknowledging them in every success he's achieving.Love him to the core for this.

Every family show has younger as well as older audience,so there should be a good balance in the show so that it appeals to all sets of viewers.Its just a norm that younger lot prefers romance while elders drama.Just like how we disagree with the former,the same holds for later too.Youngsters/Elderly..Everyone has their own work to do,show time is relaxation time for all of us.Just b'coz we are watching a show doesnt mean we don't have anything else to do.

jitendra234658 thumbnail
luv u samir for having such honesty in ur interview👏 .but one line caught my attntion.

All I can say is that the younger audience wants Siddhi and Kunal together all the time whereas the older generation would complain about all the romance all the time.

the above lines show the tension 😲 faced by ur cvs ...i think it might the probable reason other than ekta to show such a crap(especially richa)  to us ..
Edited by jitendra234658 - 11 years ago
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was   a  very  nice  interview. .  Thanks. A lot. To  Sameer for all the respect and. Concern for your fans. . Wish you more and more good luck.!

A very well deserved.  Award.  For. The portrayal. Of kunal chopra !

-Deblina- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Samir for such a nice feedback.. actually we appreciate ur work,ur honesty,ur versatility and all the gifts of happiness u give us through ur performances toh humey bhi hak banta hai na kuch karne ka... we get happy when u get award it seems that we have got something... jab ap upset hote ho hum bhi upset hote hai jab ap happy hote ho toh lagta hai jaise apki hasi is duniyaan k sabse rare diamond se bhi zada kimti hai...
And u get award for ur hardwork... not for our support we support u always coz we know that u r not only a great actor but also a great human being a great thinker...