Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

All PaYa Scenes *133* in one place CHECKOUT (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Originally posted by xaviara

@ f.s.m : The please is all mine, I have simply fallen in love with the show and PaYa :) And hopefully the YT channel will be ready and updated till date by end of next week InshAllah :)

Can't you thak you enough for this sweetieHug.. Once you make the YT Chennal please PM me .. I will help in making a thread for it here in IFBig smile
Thank You once again ... U will be the first one who will upload PaYa scenesHugU rock !,

Awww, no problem at all, am really happy to do this and will give you the link once I'm done :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All PaYa Scenes *133* in one place CHECKOUT (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

@ f.s.m : The please is all mine, I have simply fallen in love with the show and PaYa :) And hopefully the YT channel will be ready and updated till date by end of next week InshAllah :)

Can't you thak you enough for this sweetieHug.. Once you make the YT Chennal please PM me .. I will help in making a thread for it here in IFBig smile
Thank You once again ... U will be the first one who will upload PaYa scenesHugU rock !,

Awww, no problem at all, am really happy to do this and will give you the link once I'm done :)

That's so sweet of you ... Thank you so much ... Do you have twitter ?

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

That's so sweet of you ... Thank you so much ... Do you have twitter ?

I don't have twitter as yet :)

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
So ... How much scenes you have uploaded !!!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Xaviara! OMG You are an angel in disguise! You have no idea how happy I am!!!! I've been DYING for PaYa scenes and bugging everyone about ittt!! You are our savior.. seriously! I cannot describe enough just HOW happy I am!!! I love you so much!!

As Fawwaz said, could you please PM me as well, and we will both help spreading the word that we will soon have PaYa/NaSha scenes all on YT. Thank you so so so much deary!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFanf.s.mOhmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
thanks wow awsome HD scenes Wink

finally Paya scenes thank u soomuchHug u done awsome job 
keep it up ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6f.s.m

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing...

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
u r awesome.. cant thank u enough for this... was always waiting for one stop page for all the PaYa scenes...

this is a lovely Diwali gift Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6f.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.