Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hi folks ... 

Found this FB page where all PaYa scenes are uploaded Big smile Totall 133 scenes till Y'day 

Check it out 

http://www.facebook.com/Aditya-Pankhuri-Scenes-Gallery

NOTE : Please remove the hyphens  

Edited by ShaMya4ver - 09 November 2012 at 4:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshisudi_4m_kolsharna2k6-Anaya-xaviaraOhmyjerryworldsamratrocksf.s.malonebird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All PaYa Scenes *133* in one place CHECKOUT" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Wow .. This is totallly AWESOME .. Even the scenes are in HD !! I'm amazed how you find this page ... Big smile Thank You so much ... 

P.S ... Can Someone upload those 133 scenes in YouTube Please !!! U don't have to cut ... Just download it fron this FB page then upload it in YouTube ... please ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworldsamratrocks

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
tfs

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaMya4ver

Hi folks ...

Found this FB page where all PaYa scenes are uploadedBig smile.. Totall 133 scenes ...

Check it out

http://www.facebook.com/Aditya-Pankhuri-Scenes-Gallery

NOTE : Please remove the hyphens

Heyyy, I was just about to post the link myself ! That's my FB page of Paya Scenes Gallery !!! :) Next I will be uploading all segments on the page this coming weekend !!

Am also planning on making a YT channel dedicated to Paya Scenes and Nasha Segments as well very soon !!! :)

EHMMBH_fan1f.s.m

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Wow .. This is totallly AWESOME .. Even the scenes are in HD !! I'm amazed how you find this page ...Big smileThank You so much ...

P.S ... Can Someone upload those 133 scenes in YouTube Please !!! U don't have to cut ... Just download it fron this FB page then upload it in YouTube ... please ...

Since the FB page is created by me, I have all the scenes with me, so I will also be making a YT channel and uploading all the scenes and segments there as well ! :)

EHMMBH_fan1f.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@xaviara
Wow this is really awesome ... Thank U so much for the page Big smile 
Please Make the YT Chennal as well ... Eagerly waiting for it .. Big smile 

Edited by f.s.m - 09 November 2012 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@ f.s.m : The please is all mine, I have simply fallen in love with the show and PaYa :) And hopefully the YT channel will be ready and updated till date by end of next week InshAllah :)

f.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ f.s.m : The please is all mine, I have simply fallen in love with the show and PaYa :) And hopefully the YT channel will be ready and updated till date by end of next week InshAllah :)
Can't you thak you enough for this sweetie Hug .. Once you make the YT Chennal please PM me .. I will help in making a thread for it here in IF Big smile 
Thank You once again ... U will be the first one who will upload PaYa scenes Hug U rock !,

xaviara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.