Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

UMETV- Soham goes to Jail/Rithvik's Zee Diwali (Page 2)

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by krishnaria

Thanks for sharing RiaTongue.
So the Soham track is wrapping up paving way for the other tracks.

Amy Soham track wrapping up n heading towards leapOuch
thats exactly what i am afraid ofOuchOuchConfused
OuchConfused

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

no this is not the end of soham track infact start of more concrete soham track... didn't you heard archana saying that she is now more strong and determined to change soham ...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

no this is not the end of soham track infact start of more concrete soham track... didn't you heard archana saying that she is now more strong and determined to change soham ...  

yeah certainly not an end to Soham's track but the track will progress aft the leap rightConfused
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

yeah certainly not an end to Soham's track but the track will progress aft the leap rightConfused
leap will be related to archana manav but we have to see how it comes and what is the reason of them moving to kolkata... but i have a doubt if leap is in November end or December start then will we see arjun and purvi as they are going to SA ... i think they will not be a part of kolkata troop 
krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

leap will be related to archana manav but we have to see how it comes and what is the reason of them moving to kolkata... but i have a doubt if leap is in November end or December start then will we see arjun and purvi as they are going to SA ... i think they will not be a part of kolkata troop 
i m really confused how will the leap come across.just read a Telly Chakkar article dat there's gonna be another love triangle b/w Teju-Jignesh n Sunny.Wacko seriously, so many things, but how, before or after leap?Kolkata trip will be ling-lasting i guess n heard entire cast is going so.
ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

well i didnt watch the video just read the update.I want to see how this track will progress and this Kolkata issue as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

<font color="#9933ff">^ why Jia links not working for you?</font>

No ria is not working for me
ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

i m really confused how will the leap come across.just read a Telly Chakkar article dat there's gonna be another love triangle b/w Teju-Jignesh n Sunny.Wacko seriously, so many things, but how, before or after leap?Kolkata trip will be ling-lasting i guess n heard entire cast is going so.
So many tracks and Ekta just keeps adding instead of ending the tracks.By creating more tracks she is just dragging the current ones.She needs to pay attention to the ones at hand.We want progress and not regress

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumskrishnaria

Go to top