Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Lets Compile sidhuisms heard in BB House:) (Page 5)

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Joined: 19 July 2008
Posts: 3982

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
"Duniya mein sabse bada rog, kya kahengey mere bare mein log"
 
*king*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadsarasingh86MsFoodyTwoShoes

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 21614

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Sorry this is Cruiserism, but 1000% inspired by Great Guru's Sidhuism:ROFL

Sidhu Paa Ji's message for ALL you lovely girls here:

Gun naa ho toh-Roop vyarthha hai!----Hosh na ho toh- Josh vyarthha hai!-----------Bhookh naa ho toh-Bhojan vyarthha hai!-----------------------Saahas naa ho toh-Hathiyaar vyarthha hai!---------------Vinamrata naa ho toh-Vidya vyarthha hai!------------Lajja naa ho toh-Sundarta vyarthha hai!------------------Paropkaar naa karne vaalon ka-JEEVAN VYARTHHA HAI!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Without qualities-Physical Beauty is a WASTE!
Without hunger---best of foods is a WASTE!
W
ithout courage---best of weapons are a WASTE!
Without humbleness-best of Education is a WASTE!
W
ithout Shame--beauty is utter WASTE!
A life lacking charity and good deeds---IS A COMPLETE WASTE!


Sidhu Paa Ji's message for ALL you students like Be_A_Rebel, Pentaminous, Tanasha, Devilish_Angel, Mishh etc.:

Neend ke peechhe kabhi mat bhaago! Agar Bhaagna hi hai, toh Padhaayi ke peechhe bhaago Guru! --------------Neend jhak maarke tumhare peechhe aayegi aur tumhein, padhaayi ke tension se mukti dilaayegi!---Thoko taali-khataak!

Never chase sleep! If at all you must chase, chase studies Guru!

Within no time, Sleep will overpower you & rid you of tension of studies!!


DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad*king*sarasingh86

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2375

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Sorry this is Cruiserism, but 1000% inspired by Great Guru's Sidhuism:ROFL

Sidhu Paa Ji's message for ALL you lovely girls here:

Gun naa ho toh-Roop vyarthha hai!----Hosh na ho toh- Josh vyarthha hai!-----------Bhookh naa ho toh-Bhojan vyarthha hai!-----------------------Saahas naa ho toh-Hathiyaar vyarthha hai!---------------Vinamrata naa ho toh-Vidya vyarthha hai!------------Lajja naa ho toh-Sundarta vyarthha hai!------------------Paropkaar naa karne vaalon ka-JEEVAN VYARTHHA HAI!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Without qualities-Physical Beauty is a WASTE!
Without hunger---best of foods is a WASTE!
W
ithout courage---best of weapons are a WASTE!
Without humbleness-best of Education is a WASTE!
W
ithout Shame--beauty is utter WASTE!
A life lacking charity and good deeds---IS A COMPLETE WASTE!


Sidhu Paa Ji's message for ALL you students like Be_A_Rebel, Pentaminous, Tanasha, Devilish_Angel, Mishh etc.:

Neend ke peechhe kabhi mat bhaago! Agar Bhaagna hi hai, toh Padhaayi ke peechhe bhaago Guru! --------------Neend jhak maarke tumhare peechhe aayegi aur tumhein, padhaayi ke tension se mukti dilaayegi!---Thoko taali-khataak!

Never chase sleep! If at all you must chase, chase studies Guru!

Within no time, Sleep will overpower you & rid you of tension of studies!!


DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
 
ClapClapClapClap always enjoy ur posts..esp sidhu ji! u get the tone etc perfect!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2375

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

"Duniya mein sabse bada rog, kya kahengey mere bare mein log"
 
*king*
 
cool. Smilewhen was this..dont remember hearing it in BB!
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 21614

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_mere

Originally posted by *king*

"Duniya mein sabse bada rog, kya kahengey mere bare mein log"
 
*king*
 
cool. Smilewhen was this..dont remember hearing it in BB!


May be you should copy-paste all Sidhuisms quoted here in first post...haven't checked all pages, so I don;t know if someone posted this one:

Sidhu Paa Ji described Living inside BB House as:

It is like sitting with your naked bums on a porcupine my dear friend!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2375

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by tere_mere

Originally posted by *king*

"Duniya mein sabse bada rog, kya kahengey mere bare mein log"
 
*king*
 
cool. Smilewhen was this..dont remember hearing it in BB!


May be you should copy-paste all Sidhuisms quoted here in first post...haven't checked all pages, so I don;t know if someone posted this one:

Sidhu Paa Ji described Living inside BB House as:

It is like sitting with your naked bums on a porcupine my dear friend!LOL

 
Yes Thats a Good IDea! Smile
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 21614

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
JHUKTE HAIN WOH, JINMEIN JAAN HOTI HAI----------

------------AKADNA MURDON KI PEHCHAAN HOTI HAI------------Tongue



THOKO TAALI----KHATAAAK!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadsarasingh86

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2375

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

JHUKTE HAIN WOH, JINMEIN JAAN HOTI HAI----------

------------AKADNA MURDON KI PEHCHAAN HOTI HAI------------Tongue



THOKO TAALI----KHATAAAK!
 
ClapClapClap maza aa gaya!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index