Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Went Wrong? (Page 3)

-Kanha- IF-Rockerz
-Kanha-
-Kanha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Originally posted by Barunlicious

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Does any producer <font size="4">say the SHow has run its cour<font size="4">se when the shw is just 1<font size="4">6-18 months old?
<font size="4">Trust the <font size="4">this was an<font size="4"> awesome team bt nw they have no interset in the baby which go<font size="4">t them all the fame.
<font size="4">I dunno im just depresse<font size="4">d.
<font size="4">We are the most <font size="4">craziest fanbase who st<font size="4">ood <font size="4">by tem through thick and thin.If <font size="4">the makers were interested or nt<font size="4"> bt we w<font size="4">ere trying everything to bring back the shw on track.Bt alas never thought such day would cme to such a WONDERFUl shw and never thought tht we w<font size="4">ould be facing it!</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

This one line frm Gul has zapped me too...i hve never heard a more callous n indifferent statement frm a Ph...v sad...truly not acepted..bilkul bhi Qubool nahi hain...to hell wid that show..nevr gonna watch it.

I Fear to watch btw nt interested though.IPKKND will be my first and only shw which is close to my heart.Indian tv scares me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

A beautiful show...fresh n talented bunch of actors...luvly storyline...gud directors..if i am not mistaken then it was jus last year that this show bagged all the prime awards...then wat saw it go downhill immediately??...
Ok there many things that went wrong.
1.IPK's success at overseas made SP ambitious and asked PH to extend its term, initially it was planned as a one year show, when SP extended the contract, in order to accomodate the story, PH dished some crap on us.
2. barun's movie - Barun's leave pushed PH further to add some more crap.
3. Leads popularity - Barun and sanaya 's chemistry also backfired, fans only wanted them on screen and no one else, hence the other actors got sidelined and everything went into a limbo.
4. Bad management from PH- they started focussing on other channels and shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesPrim_123

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Everything was good till Gul came that some freaking show named "QUBOOL HAI" and some crappy story for our show just to off air it!! Angry Angry Angry

gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajygl

A beautiful show...fresh n talented bunch of actors...luvly storyline...gud directors..if i am not mistaken then it was jus last year that this show bagged all the prime awards...then wat saw it go downhill immediately??...

</div>
<div>
Ok there many things that went wrong.
1.IPK's success at overseas made SP ambitious and asked PH to extend its term, initially it was planned asa one year show, when SP extended the contract, in order to accomodate the story, PH dished some crap on us.

2. barun's movie - Barun's leave pushed PH further to add some more crap.

3. Leads popularity - Barun and sanaya 's chemistry also backfired, fans only wanted them on screen and no one else, hence the other actors got sidelined and everything went into a limbo.

4. Bad management from PH- they started focussing on other channels and shows

U nailws it bang on.
gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Does any producer <font size="4">say the SHow has run its cour<font size="4">se when the shw is just 1<font size="4">6-18 months old?
<font size="4">Trust the <font size="4">this was an<font size="4"> awesome team bt nw they have no interset in the baby which go<font size="4">t them all the fame.
<font size="4">I dunno im just depresse<font size="4">d.
<font size="4">We are the most <font size="4">craziest fanbase who st<font size="4">ood <font size="4">by tem through thick and thin.If <font size="4">the makers were interested or nt<font size="4"> bt we w<font size="4">ere trying everything to bring back the shw on track.Bt alas never thought such day would cme to such a WONDERFUl shw and never thought tht we w<font size="4">ould be facing it!</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

This one line frm Gul has zapped me too...i hve never heard a more callous n indifferent statement frm a Ph...v sad...truly not acepted..bilkul bhi Qubool nahi hain...to hell wid that show..nevr gonna watch it.

<font size="4">I Fear to watch btw nt interested though.IPKKND will be my first and only shw which is close to my heart.Indian tv scares me!</font>

Actually am gettg scared too now...they r an unpredictable lot.
Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me.ashiya

Everything was good till Gul came that some freaking show named "QUBOOL HAI" and some crappy story for our show just to off air it!! Angry Angry Angry
true..lets protest against qubool hai...NO BARUN = No IPK  hence we wont let qubool hai also to go on!!!

why only qubool hai all other 4 lion's shows...lets see how they will get success

Edited by prim123 - 09 November 2012 at 5:28am

gees

Go to top