gees thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A beautiful show...fresh n talented bunch of actors...luvly storyline...gud directors..if i am not mistaken then it was jus last year that this show bagged all the prime awards...then wat saw it go downhill immediately??...Edited by gees - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes, i feel distraction the show that achieved 6 awards in last star pariver function,how could b possible its condition like death!
IronyDied thumbnail
everything.the lack of interest by the makers made everything go wrong..what didnt they had?
best actors..story lines..the most crazy and loyal fans..!! you can have all the elements with you to make tea but you cant make it unless you want to.. they had everything to make it perfect and best but they didnt want to..wondering the reason.

how can someone now blame any actor if he decides to leave a show where the makers says on public forum that "the show has run its course" what will the actor can even do by staying when the story actually has run its course and the makers themselves saying so??!!

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

everything.the lack of interest by the makers made everything go wrong..what didnt they had?
best actors..story lines..the most crazy and loyal fans..!! you can have all the elements with you to make tea but you cant make it unless you want to.. they had everything to make it perfect and best but they didnt want to..wondering the reason.

how can someone now blame any actor if he decides to leave a show where the makers says on public forum that "the show has run its course" what will the actor can even do by staying when the story actually has run its course and the makers themselves saying so??!!

I think u said it...there hve been so many loopholes which if they had covered then the plot wouldnot hve bin lost so easily ...its absurd to hear The Cvs who r launching so many new shows say that they hve run out of ideas. Basically their ideas hve gone haywire.Edited by gees - 11 years ago
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Sometimes, i feel distraction the show that achieved 6 awards in last star pariver function,how could b possible its condition like death!

Yes too many loopholes n loose tracks...show jus that.Edited by gees - 11 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It all makes sense!

We made it popular, in fact it became soo popular that it even went beyond boundaries.

But I guess popularity kills. 

I truly don't know what went wrong...but I'm applying the supermodel concept here. You are young, fresh, confident and you are so much better than the others. People see you.. they spot you. You are popular, you are everywhere, everybody's talking about you. You go to Paris and Milan every week end. But you get tired... too much work. you need to party. They give you drugs.. it relaxes you. You do eevery week, maybe sometimes 3 times a week. You need it. You need it bad. Ypour work gets affected. You don't walk straight nomore, you got dark circles, you are breaking out. Did you gain wait? You Pass-out. You are in rehab!

MAKES SENSE...RIGHT?

erm I think I'm on drugs ðŸ˜† No.. I guess I;m just sad!
GoGreen thumbnail
Mamas love to her new born
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah16

It all makes sense!

We made it popular, in fact it became soo popular that it even went beyond boundaries.

But I guess popularity kills.

I truly don't know what went wrong...but I'm applying the supermodel concept here. You are young, fresh, confident and you are so much better than the others. People see you.. they spot you. You are popular, you are everywhere, everybody's talking about you. You go to Paris and Milan every week end. But you get tired... too much work. you need to party. They give you drugs.. it relaxes you. You do eevery week, maybe sometimes 3 times a week. You need it. You need it bad. Ypour work gets affected. You don't walk straight nomore, you got dark circles, you are breaking out. Did you gain wait? You Pass-out. You are in rehab!

MAKES SENSE...RIGHT?

erm I think I'm on drugs😆No.. I guess I;m just sad!

Hahhaaa drugs or no drugs...but u made perfect sense...v well said...agree wid u.
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

Mamas love to her new born

Hate such moms who forget their older kids
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
show was suffering from march when they first started introducing lousy tracks..LM went out of the show..cast were treated as furniture...till now if it survived and is a craze,it's just because of sarun and their chemistry...this didn't happened in an overnight..someone played very well...but they forgot they can destroy everything other than their lead's chemistry