Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OH GOD!! I GET IT! HE'S NOT QUITTING! (Page 3)

anz11 Senior Member
anz11
anz11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunnylovessunny

Barun is indeed not quitting, like he mentioned he's just going on a long leave!
That's what most of the sites tell us except DNA!
Now Barun himself said he's not leaving right? he's just taking a long break and Viraf Patel is entering IPKKND not as Arnav but as Dhruv, the father of Aarav and he is going to enter Khushi's life while Arnav is away for a while for a reason still unknown!

Barun I don't think is quitting! I'm 99.99 % sure!

he's going to be away from the post production of his movie! my heart says he'll be back! :D

as Dhruv, the father of Aarav and he is going to enter Khushi's life while Arnav is away?????

what does this mean??

guys this a trap for us...

they will force druv and khushi to bond and forget arnav after that...

btw whose going to watch druv and khushi...

i am quitting the day sobti goes...period

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shona3

Gul Khan have f**king issues with sobti ..I know that 100 % sure

So again she wont make barun act in her show ..

Its all plan

Get it

no i disagree. what will Gul get out of kicking someone as popular as Barun out of the show? that just makes no sense. is anyone has a problem here it is barun and he has told the media that he's taking a long leave! come on he's definitely going for his movie's post production! it was us fans and one stupid site that speculated he's leaving forever! :D

He lost his respect ..lets see ..In an interview gul clearly stated that she dont like sobti
from that we shuld have sensed !!

Edited by shona3 - 09 November 2012 at 4:54am
CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by me.ashiya

Every actor who goes on a long leave never return back on the show.. And if he really goes on a long break then what's gonna happen to the role of Arnav?? Wont there be any Arnav in the show?? IPKKND is meant for ARSHI  and when there is no Arnav then how can there be ARSHI??Disapprove

i'm sure the break won't be THAT long! remember Karan Singh Grover's exit in DMG? something like that maybe!! Fingers crossed! We fans have to be strong and stubborn!!
did Karan Singh Grover came back to DMG later please who knows answer me
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAYMA

Every actor who goes on a long leave never return back on the show.. And if he really goes on a long break then what's gonna happen to the role of Arnav?? Wont there be any Arnav in the show?? IPKKND is meant for ARSHI  and when there is no Arnav then how can there be ARSHI??Disapprove

i'm sure the break won't be THAT long! remember Karan Singh Grover's exit in DMG? something like that maybe!! Fingers crossed! We fans have to be strong and stubborn!!

Yes he came back later...
dimple288 Goldie
dimple288
dimple288

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i really hope so.. 
i agree that barun just cant leave the show which brought him international reputation..he is such a dedicated actor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haz78

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Originally posted by CHAYMA

Yes he came back later...thanks but after hwo long he came back

Go to top