Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunnylovessunny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: me.ashiya

Every actor who goes on a long leave never return back on the show.. And if he really goes on a long break then what's gonna happen to the role of Arnav?? Wont there be any Arnav in the show?? IPKKND is meant for ARSHI  and when there is no Arnav then how can there be ARSHI??😒

i'm sure the break won't be THAT long! remember Karan Singh Grover's exit in DMG? something like that maybe!! Fingers crossed! We fans have to be strong and stubborn!!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dream on! 
There is NOTHING like that to happen!
The long break means Quitting.Just decode it yourself buddy!
Harsh truth but accept it! 
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know he says "he is going on a long indefinite break". and that saddens me because i know in my heart that he is just saying that...so that people will not be mad and stop watching the show.

when he left for break the first time, we knew he was coming back for sure, but you can still see how the show lost its charm without his presence, now he is going...and he doesnt even know when he is coming back?...what will happen to the show.

My Sanaya carried this show on her shoulders, but its like her other half is gone...the show gets too heavy for her to carry.  she is the one who needs break. she has been the heart of every single episode since the show started.

i love Arshi equally am just saying this so it makes sense that he is quitting...there is nothing like long break, when the show is about you..

Edited by avyarima - 11 years ago
anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bunnylovessunny

Barun is indeed not quitting, like he mentioned he's just going on a long leave!

That's what most of the sites tell us except DNA!
Now Barun himself said he's not leaving right? he's just taking a long break and Viraf Patel is entering IPKKND not as Arnav but as Dhruv, the father of Aarav and he is going to enter Khushi's life while Arnav is away for a while for a reason still unknown!

Barun I don't think is quitting! I'm 99.99 % sure!

he's going to be away from the post production of his movie! my heart says he'll be back! :D

as Dhruv, the father of Aarav and he is going to enter Khushi's life while Arnav is away?????

what does this mean??

guys this a trap for us...

they will force druv and khushi to bond and forget arnav after that...

btw whose going to watch druv and khushi...

i am quitting the day sobti goes...period

baRunmYlove21 thumbnail

no i disagree. what will Gul get out of kicking someone as popular as Barun out of the show? that just makes no sense. is anyone has a problem here it is barun and he has told the media that he's taking a long leave! come on he's definitely going for his movie's post production! it was us fans and one stupid site that speculated he's leaving forever! :D

He lost his respect ..lets see ..In an interview gul clearly stated that she dont like sobti
from that we shuld have sensed !!

Edited by shona3 - 11 years ago
CHAYMA thumbnail

i'm sure the break won't be THAT long! remember Karan Singh Grover's exit in DMG? something like that maybe!! Fingers crossed! We fans have to be strong and stubborn!!

did Karan Singh Grover came back to DMG later please who knows answer me
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHAYMA

did Karan Singh Grover came back to DMG later please who knows answer me

Yes he came back later...
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really hope so.. 
i agree that barun just cant leave the show which brought him international reputation..he is such a dedicated actor.
CHAYMA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rini_kat

Yes he came back later...thanks but after hwo long he came back