Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Vishal Karwal AT#1 Article Pg-5 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 29

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
guys who r watching live feed..is sana trying to flirt or get cozy wit our Vishal? mar dalungi sanaAngry

Vishal...HugDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishal Karwal AT#1 Article Pg-5 (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Originally posted by salmangirl

BlushingBlushing.. Now I really wish I was in that BB houseDay Dreaming

And..ThankYou Varsha, for successfully making me look like " a female Rajiv Paul" in front of my Mom! She just enetered my room when I was drooling over this pic!! lolLOL
you girls 24/7 drools only  LOL he went shirtless so many times in his serial ..i am not getting the pics Ouch

Khushi.

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

@Penta- Haha..How sweet! Welcoem to the AT BTW.. We all shall drool together on Vishu BabyDay Dreaming

@Sweety- "Lover girl"? wow!!! Lemme wait for some new innovations for me!! lol..Btw..I like this one..haha... Wasn't Vishu looking sooo cute in the precap?Blushing

Hey Khushi, He looked good in the black suit. Blushing 

Lucky Sana!! Based on live feed, she has been given a task to be with him 24x7.

Khushi.

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

BlushingBlushing.. Now I really wish I was in that BB houseDay Dreaming

And..ThankYou Varsha, for successfully making me look like " a female Rajiv Paul" in front of my Mom! She just enetered my room when I was drooling over this pic!! lolLOL
you girls 24/7 drools only  LOL he went shirtless so many times in his serial ..i am not getting the pics Ouch

I am also searching for his shirtless pics online. But, I have not been successful so far.
I am looking for the one in which he did a strip tease dance in Splitsvilla finale in a Goa night club.LOL

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

I am also searching for his shirtless pics online. But, I have not been successful so far.
I am looking for the one in which he did a strip tease dance in Splitsvilla finale in a Goa night club.LOL
pics or video ???...i think i can find video Big smile

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blackie

pics or video ???...i think i can find video Big smile

Aah. I was googling for pics. I did not consider searching for the video. Just found it on You tube Smile

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieSamraat_92

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
@Varsha- haha..we girls!! I know.. the thing we do the best is drool! Don't you drool over Salman??lol

@Blackie - Heyyy..Big smile Vishal looked fab in that suit. He has such a great bodyBlushing

BTW, BB gave Sana a task to be with Vishu 24*7??!! Gawd! BB has such evil plans for our poor Vishu Baby!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.