Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Vishal Karwal AT#1 Article Pg-5 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 29

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishal Karwal AT#1 Article Pg-5 (Page 28)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
chandu I am not too fond of chocolates but I love Indian sweets. Almost every sweet. I ate so many of them.

I know they bigadofied my SRKCryPoor innocent guy. Oh come on chandu he too kissed her on the lips and it looked so yuckDeadI simply didn't like it. I think now onlysalman is left to do kissy wissy scenesLOL 

-Chandramukhi-

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
And thank goodness my siggy dabba is off. I don't fancy the idea of watching that gross kissing scene everyday morning and nightLOL

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

chocobear

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by chocobear

And thank goodness my siggy dabba is off. I don't fancy the idea of watching that gross kissing scene everyday morning and nightLOL

LOL I don't know who has that kiss as their Siggie dabba, I think it was NKapoor3, nothing surprising there. I haven't seen the kiss on screen, so I can't say for sure. But from that Siggie, it looked way too mechanical and forced Dead

I know man, I dislike this kissing routine in Indian cinema. We have HW for the same reason if people are keen in watching such scenes. I still do not feel comfortable watching such scenes with my parents around, always hesitant to watch movies nowadays worrying there might be some intimate scene. I guess getting used to it, but I miss those old days where movies will portray pure and innocent love oozing outta the screen without any desperate attempt to attract the audience. Call me old fashioned or whatever, but I do not enjoy such scenes. I would take old movies over some of the recent garbage any day any time.

I watched it with my cousinsLOLand I had a 12year old accompanied with me..Man she started laughing and it was so embarrassing. That whole saans song was so gross. I don't know why they say these all are so necessary. Ah even I am old-fashioned when it comes to these mattersLOLWho wants to see actors making out on-screen.

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

chocobear

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by chocobear

I watched it with my cousinsLOLand I had a 12year old accompanied with me..Man she started laughing and it was so embarrassing. That whole saans song was so gross. I don't know why they say these all are so necessary. Ah even I am old-fashioned when it comes to these mattersLOLWho wants to see actors making out on-screen.

I am glad our wavelengths match even here as well. Exactly, what is fun in watching the make out sessions than having one Wink Some things are left to imagination, people are forgetting this, stupid folks. Even I don't get it how was it necessary for the script. We have grown up watching movies without such intimacy, then why now all of a sudden this requirement for a movie, weird, goes right over my head.

FreakShockedI said the exact same thing to my friend. She was like ye sab cheezein mazedaar hoti hain something like that and I was like what fun is it to watch others do itLOLExactly we have grown up watching films with no intimacy or minimal intimacy then why the need to show it nowSleepy

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

chocobear

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.