Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Vishal Karwal AT#1 Article Pg-5 (Page 16)

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

@blackie
u a hobbit phan Shocked
high five

Yes. Its the movie I have been awaiting this year. And, its releasing just after my finals get over on Dec 13. Its great they brought the LOTR saga back on screenSmile Who is your fav character in the Hobbit?

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

@blackie
u a hobbit phan Shocked
high five

Yes. Its the movie I have been awaiting this year. And, its releasing just after my finals get over on Dec 13. Its great they brought the LOTR saga back on screenSmile Who is your fav character in the Hobbit?
from the whole lotr series i loved legolas, aaragorn, frodo, sam and gandalf 
so from hobbit will be frodo legolas and gandalf
i see aaragorn no in it Cry no more drooling on him there  yaar it releasing on the 14th, 4 days before my 19th Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

@blackie
u a hobbit phan Shocked
high five

i see aaragorn no in it Cry no more drooling on him there  yaar it releasing on the 14th, 4 days before my 19th Approve

Same here. I wanted to see either legolas or aaragorn in the movie. They were good eye candies. In this version, we have Thorin. Based on the 2 trailers so far, the actor who plays this role does not have the same magnetic qualities as Viggo MortensenCry I am looking forward to gandalf, gollum & the amazing landscape of New Zealand.

4 days is good enough. Its tolerable. Just watch out for some friends or classmates who love to blurt out spoilers.LOL This happened with me when 'The dark knight' hit the theaters in summer. A bunch of colleagues in my internship started discussing the plot right next to my desk and I was so mad because I hadn't seen it yet.  And hobbit is a good treat after slogging for exams. Smile

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

@blackie
u a hobbit phan Shocked
high five

Same here. I wanted to see either legolas or aaragorn in the movie. They were good eye candies. In this version, we have Thorin. Based on the 2 trailers so far, the actor who plays this role does not have the same magnetic qualities as Viggo MortensenCry I am looking forward to gandalf, gollum & the amazing landscape of New Zealand.

4 days is good enough. Its tolerable. Just watch out for some friends or classmates who love to blurt out spoilers.LOL This happened with me when 'The dark knight' hit the theaters in summer. A bunch of colleagues in my internship started discussing the plot right next to my desk and I was so mad because I hadn't seen it yet.  And hobbit is a good treat after slogging for exams. Smile

same
legolas is in it as far as the list cast is concerned Big smile
and aaragorn nt even in it Angry impossible :(
 am so gnna watch out anyway, turns out i have no college that week anyway so am at home with no news of hw it be LOL

blackie

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

@blackie
u a hobbit phan Shocked
high five

same
 am so gnna watch out anyway, turns out i have no college that week anyway so am at home with no news of hw it be LOL

What!! That's great news.Party I guess I missed out his name on imdb
They should have shown a lil bit of aaragorn... maybe some tit bits of conversation with his lady love armen. Its sometimes okay to modify the plot in the book. LOL

-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

@blackie
u a hobbit phan Shocked
high five

same

What!! That's great news.Party I guess I missed out his name on imdb
They should have shown a lil bit of aaragorn... maybe some tit bits of conversation with his lady love armen. Its sometimes okay to modify the plot in the book. LOL
remember hobbit is the first book of lotr , nt the last book
so i am thinking aaragorn doesnt come till fellowship of the ring, bt the book hobbit does has aragorn init, seems like they have took aaragorn completely out of the movie Dead

bt so far legolas oh yeahDancing

blackie

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, hobbit is the prequel. I have read the lotr book but I haven't read the hobbit. I plan to read it in the thanksgiving weekend. 

So, I just assumed that armen & aaragorn were together before the lotr series. If aaragorn is in the hobbit, then they should cast him. dunno what's going on in peter jackson's head.

naandisha Senior Member
naandisha
naandisha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
vishal is soo damn hott yaar...hope is stays long in the house, love watching him in the house

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index