QH ruining ZEE's image? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Qubool hai enrich the diversity of zee's shows.
ksg_sista thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what a eww thinking of someone.. lol.. is he or she still living in 14th century? 
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m actually proud of zee for airing qubool hai.zee dared to take a different route n this show is my reason for watching the channel..its a really nice show..n regarding some people it is best to ignore their views... Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As far as I know Zee is not a religious channel... so it should not be a problem if the want to air shows where the characters follow a different religion...
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We should ignore such racist comments. QH is one of the best show airing now and I have seen only a few indian show till now and Im loving QH already.
Grey-licious thumbnail
QH is the best show...and I only watch QH on zee tv
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thats disgusting. in fact zee programming is too make change in society. there are unique shows like punar vivah, phir subah hogi and Qubool Hai now joined the list. i'm proud of zee that they're airing some unique shows that promise to change the society. i'm grateful to all whoever is supporting QH
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

its a very good show so far...and the situation they are showing is not exclusive to muslims...the father leaving his family to go off with another woman...greed...abandone...we can find this in any society...it is something any viewer can relate to...the channel did good taking it on...

Edited by undisclosed - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The best option is to ignore such insecure loosers!
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That is such a lame statement. I mean seriously. So this person does not watch shows/movies that has a different cultural and religious backdrop than his belief system?! Anyhow, QH is undoubtedly the best show on Zee TV. They need to be proud of it, bas!