QH ruining ZEE's image?

nirmal28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i just checked ZEETV's FB page...and there r some viewers saying QUBOOL HAIN is ruining zee's image...here's the post

"ZEE TV is a hindu channel!!U r just spoiling you image by airing QUBOOL HAIN..."

I DISAGREE...obviously the person who posted that is a racist,,,,,,,,

i am actually proud of ZEE TV cuz they r airing a show on MUSLIM...i would  be more  proud if zee TV decided to air a show on christian...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒcuz ZEE TV airs all around the world and reaches many cultures...

i mean ZEE had aired show on SIKH(rmj n etc)... SO WHY NOT A SHOW ON MUSLIM INSTEAD...

guys imma malaysian fan n QUBOOL HAIN havent aired here yet...im looking 4ward for it...
plzz comment if u agree with me...if u dont agree with me...DONT COMMENT!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pointless speaking or debating about it with anyone, fact will remain the fact.. QH is one of the Best shows on air..πŸ˜‰
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its the best show ever..!!!
-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Again Insecure Little  Birdies are popping up...😑
QH's growin popularity is irking them..Itz seriously disgusting they starts abusing and critizing the show or the actors in every 2-3 days..😑.
I'm feelin lyk beating the bashers black and blue after reading this post..😈
Allayn Miyan..watz wrong with this people..Nothin can change this universal fact...Qubool Hain is the Best Show and Will Olwazz be the Best..and itz definately not ruining Zee's image..πŸ€—
Qubool Hain Rocks..πŸ₯³

Bashers and Haters Stay Away..😈

Edited by JeN-DesIrE209 - 11 years ago
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I watch some selected show & QH is one of them  i watch only 3 show from 3 channel & watch Zee Tv only becoz of QH . i like this show very much. like whole cast of this show good selection by PH . KSG  rock 
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually I didnt like zee the most out of the 3 channels that we get here in Singapore but now after watching QH, zee has gone up the ranks!
QH is unique and gives me a new perspective on another culture that other shows failed to do...its always the same old gujju, maharashtrian, punjabi etc shows on TV but QH is the first show in many years that is on a completely different culture and I love itπŸ‘πŸΌ
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont agree with whoever says that
it is a great show
not perfect but nothing is
i like it and would watch it
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ignore :-) somr losers job :-)
nirmal28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ya i agree with all of you

hater says that bcuz they feel insecure,,,,,,they feels qubool hain will top their fav. show... i watch ZEE tv just bcuz of HITLER DIDI...and now i have another reason to watch ZEE...QUBOOL HAINNN!!!!!
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After long time any muslim show telecasting on Indian tv channel nd i really appericiate it. Zee started ths trand hope other channels also follow ths trand to show different religious background shows