Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 9)

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Khushi.

Chandu, Can you just brief me about this? As in when did he say this and why? Because I am seriously not able to recollect anything? But if at all Sidhuji associated that shouting of Sapna to Lajja of a woman then surely he is wrong , He shouldn't have done this.He has provided me with such good thoughts and ideas- he has proven to be a good model to me and if at all he said something like this then there is surely one thing I dislike about him then. But going by his personality which I observed in the last 4 weeks I am sure he would have never meant in a wrong way.

These were his words from one of the videos King ji posted.

"Sidhu: Aa jo kuch bhi kar rahi thi woh rule thod hi rahi thi. physcical violence ke ghaav bhar jaate hain Sapna yeh baat yaad rakh. Lekin kyun ke tum choti ho, Sidhu tumhe vachan bhad hain. Iska yeh matlab nahin Sidhu pathar(stone) ka bana hua hain yah niketan pathar ka hain yah yeh duniya pathar ka hain ki tum kisi se bhi kisi waqt oonchi awaaz mein chahe woh Salman ho, Sidhu ho, chahe woh niketan ho. kisi waqt bhi bulaalogi aur woh women empowerment hain. Woh women emowerment nahin hain. Kyun ke woh auraton ke liye ek galat example hain. Aur auart ka sab se bada aabhusha hain Sapna aaj mein bade shaanth swabhav se tumhe bhol raha hu woh hain lajja"

I am giving him a benefit of doubt for his intentions and the fact that he belongs to a different generation. I agreed with rest of what he had to say to criticize Sapna except for the last line. He backed up his whole point by that last line and thus it ruined it for me.

And even if we were to say that he didn't mean it or his intentions weren't wrong, I simply wanted people's opinion on such stereotypical image of women. So your 2 cents will be appreciated.

Oh Man! He surely shouldn't have said this- this one ruined it for me as well. But I guess your "generation" point explains a lot.. these are things we can't help...seriouslyGeek.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cs-07

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Chandu, Can you just brief me about this? As in when did he say this and why? Because I am seriously not able to recollect anything? But if at all Sidhuji associated that shouting of Sapna to Lajja of a woman then surely he is wrong , He shouldn't have done this.He has provided me with such good thoughts and ideas- he has proven to be a good model to me and if at all he said something like this then there is surely one thing I dislike about him then. But going by his personality which I observed in the last 4 weeks I am sure he would have never meant in a wrong way.

Hi Khushi, this has not yet been telecast yet. It will be shown in today's epi. You can watch the sneak peek here

*king*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Khushi.

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

I think Lajja does not apply to jokes. He liked Sapna's joke. He was quite amused.

Girls today we have learned that lajja applies to swearing, cursing and screaming in front of the opposite sex.

totally agree!!!
when urvashi got hyper about the vulgarity
Sidhu was laughing then who the hell is he to tell sapna what to do when he is from the same league of men who dont care. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh-Chandramukhi-

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by estel

I think Lajja does not apply to jokes.He liked Sapna's joke. He was quite amused.

Girls today we have learned that lajja applies only to swearing and screaming with the opposite gender.

Damn, what a point **Hi 5** on that.

I dislike when some men so easily want to make women seem docile who are clueless to swearing or shouting. I mean who gave such copyright to men only.
no 1 bay
man and women dono ko apni limits me rehna chaiyeh 

Aur yeh limits kaun decide karthe hain. Agar hum khud toh problem nahin. lekin doosre karthe hain toh maamle alag hain. Ab yahaan bhi wohi hua.

*king*

Edited by *king* - 09 November 2012 at 7:11am

-Chandramukhi-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index