Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 8)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Martand

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
What Sidhhu said, has been said since a very long time as part of our culture...He didn't invent these lines..he simply re-iterated what we have been hearing for long...

Of course, it's true that it applies to Men also and that they should also have these qualities. But people who are yet to embrace modern lingo and phrases, do say things which have become too sensitive these days. But that doesn't mean that they look down upon women or are not progressive.

-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadMartand

divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
No where in my post I have used the model SHOULD  for women...that they should behave in certain manner...It is always individual choice...we are the master of our own life ...others can say things but can't enforce them on us unless we let them to be enforced ...its as simple as that:)

-Chandramukhi-

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Chandu, Can you just brief me about this? As in when did he say this and why? Because I am seriously not able to recollect anything? But if at all Sidhuji associated that shouting of Sapna to Lajja of a woman then surely he is wrong , He shouldn't have done this.He has provided me with such good thoughts and ideas- he has proven to be a good model to me and if at all he said something like this then there is surely one thing I dislike about him then. But going by his personality which I observed in the last 4 weeks I am sure he would have never meant in a wrong way.

-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Khushi.

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Martand

What Sidhhu said, has been said since a very long time as part of our culture...He didn't invent these lines..he simply re-iterated what we have been hearing for long...

Of course, it's true that it applies to Men also and that they should also have these qualities. But people who are yet to embrace modern lingo and phrases, do say things which have become too sensitive these days. But that doesn't mean that they look down upon women or are not progressive.

I loved your post. And I agree with you. That's exactly the issue here, people are still holding on to the views which can be held in the negative light if used in such situation. And it is about time, people discard or modify such statements to include the views of modern generation who believe in equality in true sense.

Agree here! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index