Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 7)

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11crazy4fawad-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

divinity11crazy4fawad-Rafa-

taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
At the risk of being torn apart here's my view - would like to point out that you are a hardcore Sapna fan. So anything said about Sapna will make you see red. So that's the issue IMHO rather than modesty or lajja.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

crazy4fawadtaurusbbTony_StraK786

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
In another thread friends like Dexy and Estel were not happy that Sidhu did not explain his point of view firmly and he should not have just hugged Sapna and in a way condoned her rash behaviour.

I had pointed out, same Sapna would melt TODAY if Sidhu explained her mistake in a rational manner now whereas, perhaps it is not a good idea to even try explaining yourself to some one like Sapna when she is in a foul mood...forget reprimanding her!

Just as I would have expected Sidhu ji to, so it does seem he explained sapna's mistake/s to her at the right time and I am sure Sapna would have not just realised them, but felt bad about her own behaviour too.

That settled...

...why do we expect BB House inmates to come up with speech perfect choice of words / phrases all the time? Some may say Sidhu is a Minister and a very good orator and atleast he should be perfect in word selection!Smile

Sorry...it does not work that way! Tongue

Best speech writers work for Sonia Gandhi and yet they come up with horrendous goof ups like,"Narendra Modi Maut ka Saudagar hai..." and hand over an entire State's election results to Modi's party on a platter!Party

Sidhu is speaking extempore for God's sake!Shocked

In the conversation quoted. I am sure he doesn't mean ideal women to be staring at their toes all the time and not raising their eyes when they speak...(conventional exaggeration of Lajja-sheel naari)!...He merely means, calmness and patience are indeed the strength of women and with calmness and patience they can overcome biggest adversities.

May be I am not putting it rightly, but having seen my own mother's example, I am a firm believer that women have the strength that men can only dream of  and will still feel short!...I admire women who have a mind of their own, know how to take a stand and stick to their guns when they believe they are right...but at the same time----rather then non stop Tu-Tadaak nature, surely those who retain their patience and calm even while making a point firmly, stand a better chance of stability and serene progress in life.

I am reasonably certain, Sidhu's choice of word could be wrong but he certainly doesn't believe ideal women should be sharmeeli, sugadh, coy-blush types!
...His own wife who he adores, is an outstanding example of a modern, confident woman!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadarcoirissaarahkhannMartandsarasingh86-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

gbala9 Groupbie
gbala9
gbala9

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I agree with the post.

Basic manners and civility's onus cannot be left to one gender, it is applicable to all.

However, I do agree with Sidhu when he says she should not yell at anyone be it him, Niketan or Salman. While Sapna is entitled to her opinion on Salman, had she expressed the same in an even tone it would have a different thing. Losing control of a situation and yelling isn't solution of any sort and it most certainly isn't women's empowerment.

But my beef with Sidhu is that, it was a team task, and he sacrificed the efforts of his whole team because one person from the opposing team was losing control. Here is this person whose played for the country, who knows the value of team effort and yet he cast all the efforts of his team because of his sentiments for a member of the opposing team. That was just not right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Chandu, I never implied you are anti Sidhu...

...I don't think I imply such an inference for anyone, much less some one like you whose posts I respect and have picked so much from!

* and even if some one is anti Sidhu, so what?? That doesn't matter one bit surely!

Edited by cruiser51 - 09 November 2012 at 6:10am

crazy4fawadsarasingh86-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index