Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 6)

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

Originally posted by tere_mere

Originally posted by *king*

I am wondering what would Sampat's reaction be. She is known as Champion of women's causes. Would she speak against her Sidhu bhaiyya? Some acid test for "Sampat Gulabi Pal".

*king*

yaar..digressing frm the topic..but samapt didnt do anything here..which made me feel ki she is pro-woman or soemthing!Dead agar kisine bataya na hota toh i wud have never guessed that she works for women! esp all the fiasco she did last week!

Sampat told the housemates especially the women that they shud discuss on pro-women topics. But no one listened. She clearly told Sapna once but woh patli gali se nikal gayi. All Sapna did was wearing the pink saree in the worst possible way.

Coming to the Topic, I don't think modesty is something only women or men need to have.For that matter nor are honesty, gutsy, compassion etc. gender specific.

PS: Lekin sharmaana toh ladkiyon pe hi accha lagta hainTongue. You are free to disagree.

*king*

OK. Yes Now I remember sampat did ask them to discuss women topics..but sab patli galli se nikal gaye..including sapna. This was in the 1st week or so..so i take my words back on sampat Smile

rahi baat sharmane ki...ladkiyon par acha toh lagta hai but its a standard thing..v r all used to it...but...ladke jab sharmate hai toh haiii WinkWinkWink
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadteletubby-Chandramukhi-

divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
What is the meaning of lajja for you guys?

A woman is expected to be well behaved,not using abusive language,not wearing revealing clothes,respecting elders...

Are these bad things to be expected?

God has given the power of giving birth to women and not to men...she has to bear all the pain & suffering not just while giving birth but even after that she has the major responsibility of rearing her kids and yes giving them good values...
  so God Himself is chauvinistic...
 everyone is free to behave however one wants to...but there is one more difference...good and bad
  can these differences be vanished
are not they stereotyped too
  so whats the big deal
we are in such times where we can do what ever we want to,wear whatever we want to,free to use foul language or not...society has changed a lot...but still we can't get out of our house naked, can we?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadkhamosshhh

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divinity11

What is the meaning of lajja for you guys?

A woman is expected to be well behaved,not using abusive language,not wearing revealing clothes,respecting elders...

Are these bad things to be expected?

God has given the power of giving birth to women and not to men...she has to bear all the pain & suffering not just while giving birth but even after that she has the major responsibility of rearing her kids and yes giving them good values...
  so God Himself is chauvinistic...
 everyone is free to behave however one wants to...but there is one more difference...good and bad
  can these differences be vanished
are not they stereotyped too
  so whats the big deal
we are in such times where we can do what ever we want to,wear whatever we want to,free to use foul language or not...society has changed a lot...but still we can't get out of our house naked, can we?

@red: I disagree with u there! ---well behaved,not using abusive language,not wearing revealing clothes,respecting elders...---- I suppose I expect the same from a man as well!..I surely dont want to c any1 abusing , disrespecting elders or even younger ones. As far as Clothes are Concerned--> I suppose I am NOBODY to tell any1 else how to dress up! A man & a Woman (and any1 else for that matter ) are Free to decide for themselves as to how to dress up!!!

Somehow this dressing up & covering urself coz ur a woman reeks of that thought system which proclaims that women should not wear jeans or skrits or western wear etc..coz that provokes men to rape them!! BAHHH!AngryAngry

I suppose Dressing Up is a very personal thing and should be best left for the person themselves to decide!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa--Chandramukhi-Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index