Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 50)

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHum-Cruiser-

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

@Scofield: I am not sure why you are getting so defensive and rude here. I was so glad to see people exchanging their views without getting all defensive. Please let this thread be free of any fights or grudges. You are taking out your yesterday's frustration on this thread. I really thought you were a sorted out guy and was happy to read your views, but I am disappointed to have you act like it.

You had a spat yesterday with Dexy and Omni while you, guess_Wh0 and the newbie were on the same side. Now tell me who was ganging up on who by your logic. Do not get so serious. It is a forum after all, fights and arguments happen every day. I and Dexy locked horns couple of times in JDJ forum, and look here we share the same wavelengths and opinions and thus on the same side. I and guess_Wh0 had a spat few weeks back, but on this thread, we shared our views without getting rude. So sh*t happens on the forum. Do not waste your emotions for virtual world. If you do not like someone, simply ignore them.

Znur ji is an elder and a lady. So please try to respect that. As for Cruiser and Znur ji, they know each other since last year, even after being on the opposite side, they know where to draw the line and they do not keep any grudges for each other. Cruiser is a brilliant writer and we all love reading his posts, just cuz his opinions do no match ours, doesn't mean we are out to get him. He is a very good friend and even then we argue and we forget about it, doesn't mean we do not respect his views. Everyone's opinions and views will be different based on their perspective and experience of life. And I think people are mature enough to understand that. End of the day, there is no need to spread any negativity on the thread because of couple of spats or disagreements.

As for your "utopia" comment, I will simply say that I am not naive enough to think that the world will be a perfect little place. Neither was and nor will be. But if there is something I want to question or object, I will if that is something I feel is worth a discussion. And may be we might not be able to do much, but I am sure everyone has learned a thing or two from this discussion. Even if this thread has churned one's thought process, it is all worth it.

So please let this thread be one of those threads where people do not hesitate to agree to disagree and move on. Simply my 2 cents based on your last couple of posts, end of the day choice is yours.
Embarrassed
I apologize profusely .I think and i guess in my own head believe im a sorted out guy but somehow that day anger got the best of me. It was the personal attacks and the mods sending me the warning, which i turly deserved for acting that way. But from my POV a mod doe not has to be rude and condescending to me when he or she is trying to stop make me do that. It got to me that some mods and groups have been followed here; which i guess im clearly in the wrong..
Once again im sorry if I hurt any fellow user here...My apologies brothers and sisters.

znursingh-Chandramukhi-

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
As an add on: due to the anonymity of web, not knowing the gender or poster or sarcasm; it sometimes alters the whole thought. Plus im a new user so i dont know any better.

znursingh-Chandramukhi-

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

ChillHum-Chandramukhi-

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

I was wondering how come Rajeev's dialog that a "40+ divorced guy can get re-married but 40+ divorced woman cannot get remarried easily" went unnoticed.

*king*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHumznursingh-Chandramukhi-MithiBani

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

*king*znursingh

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by *king*

I was wondering how come Rajeev's dialog that a "40+ divorced guy can get re-married but 40+ divorced woman cannot get remarried easily" went unnoticed.

*king*

King ji you really want my topic to reach 100 pages LOLLOL

I think people discussed about that issue, I am not sure whose thread was it, may be Cruiser's ?? I am sure he can copy and paste his objective analysis here, which I agreed with as far as I remember. If not, I am ready for yet another boys vs girls debate Wink

Oh its already been discussed. Well I have not been regular since past few days so might have missed it.

As for reaching 100 pages I wouldn't mind it. This thread is one exception in this forum which truely is worth reading. Loved reading all the different view-points.

*king*

-Chandramukhi-MithiBani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index