Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 41)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjanruna

Again u r moving in round. I m reading this thread so give my opinion on anything wheather ur wrong view to anyone. Your view is just like Sidhu only one side why i cant make it one to many and two way communication. No one doing any female lib etc and ur view on view like by other is laughable . I m a man may be i press the like view where i see substance. u like regressive view of Sidhu i like few good intellectually view with substance in this thread nothing wrong in that. U r more interest in guru sidhu just write one page and forget to try to understand other side of view point and opinion.

You have not responded to a single point that I responded with to your previous post! Smile

You are absolutely entitled to your opinions! I have never said I am progressive, right or write anything with substance! Thats all a matter of perception. I am fine with your perception!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Wow seems some interesting takes and counter takes going on. I sooo want to read the POVs on this thread, though hv been unable to do so. Just read a few random posts. Will get back to this thread definately.Smile

-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjanruna

Now put sidhus word in honour killing. Khap panchayat will say lets do honour killing. As the discussion on lajya and asleela i gave example of honour killing just like u gave on po*n. what is wrong. As the woman lajyaheen characterless and bring dishonour by marring against family wish with lower caste man lets kill her to regain honour to family. By the way the person sidhu who gave lecture on control on words and lajjya himselfone of the reason to demoted from ESPN commentary by using unsavoury words like f**k to other again ICC guide him in 2011 for giving racist comment against a country and he is giving lecture on words asleelata and lajjya certificate of woman. I still thinking why Sidhu laugh like mad on that moment that may encourage sapna to do more what she did in gesture. I gave earlier specific answer to your all response it depends on you to accept or not. May be i m giving some harsh views it is better from my side to end here.

So now you want to come on Sidhu's behaviour on ESPN?

OK he used the F word on air. You want my opinion?---HE WAS STUPID TO DO THAT AND RIGHTLY GOT PUNISHED!....Contrary to your esteemed perception, I am not a Sidhu Bhakt. I just comment on what I observe and Sidhu has been disgusting on many occasions in his life, especially pre-2000 period!

Because you mentioned Sidhu's racist remark against one country, may I know what exactly that remark was? I know about it, but rather then debating with half allegations, I would prefer to first see whether the prosecutor Generals know the charge itself or its just half shots in dark!

Avoid honour killing examples because it DOES NOT concern any one who is posting on this thread. I am sure no one's family here indulges in Honour Killings and lets not reach unintended destinations!

Suppose I smoked cigarrettes once in my life and then gave them up when I realised they are bad for health. Have I lost the right to advise my would be son that please do not smoke, it is bad for health? ...Your conclusion on Sidhu would make me believe I can't!
Shocked

music_masti

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_masti-Cruiser-

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
my god ,thid thread i m fed up,it was just sidhuji style of saying ,if there was a boy,he would used a phrase saying mard mein bla bla bla

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by tanvismile

my god ,thid thread i m fed up,it was just sidhuji style of saying ,if there was a boy,he would used a phrase saying mard mein bla bla bla

Thanks for your comment. But if you are fed up, then you are most welcome to ignore this thread. Just a suggestion Big smile

Also, for clarification, the thread has nothing to do with Siddhu ji.

Peace
why are you feeling offfended by me ,all i meant this thread is still going on ,even if one want  to read all views  it aint possible .i was feeling tired to read all pages ,so i just said i m fed up ,there is nothing to feel offended ,and its obvious that i will reading  other threads ,i just opened to see where has the discussion reached by now ,thats it.

-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

tanvismile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index