Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 34)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Unconventional

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

I knw...bt m still a bacha in des things...LOL...actually dey all have said it...nothing new for me to put in dis thread Chandu...Cry

I am just amazed that a bachcha understood but an adult couldn't Tongue

That's OK Sweetie. Your appreciation and your support is enough. I hope you will raise the same questions for things you find it objectionable !!!

If i have ur ashirwaad wid me den for sure madam...SmileLOL

-Chandramukhi-

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*king*-Purva--Cruiser-Chameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

[QUOTE=cruiser}

King Bhaiyya, one would assume you could not watch the entire q

"""Physical violence se zyaada----dukh---gaaliyaan pahunchaati hain!-----Main aapko phir bata doon------Physical violence ke ghaav bhar jaate hain-------------is baat ko y
-----------Kyunki jis aurat mein lajja naheen----ASHLEELTA HAI------------us aurat ko, kaheen naa kaheen, koi guidance ki zaroorat hai----------------isliye main tumhaare saath har jagah khada rahoonga!-------------------BAHUT BAHUT DHANYAWAAD!!!!"""

When you read the sentence--Jis aurat mein lajja naheen---ASHLEELTA HAI---------------------------------that itself settles it fair and square!Tongue

In the context of his complete statement, what it obviously means is one who doesn't exercise restraint in her approach...is crude and loud in her way of speaking...(her because he is addressing it to Sapna)...needs guidance (counseling / support..call it what you may).

Atleast quote the full quote Sir ji...Tongue

Case Rested!Smile

SHAME ON YOU CRUISER!!
This is perhaps THE most patronizing, MCP-ish post you have ever posted,Cruiser.
I am amazed at the lengths you are going to to defend the indefensible just because he LIED to you when you were a starry eyed kid?

@Purple=Jis ADAMI mein lajja nahin,kya woh ashleel nahin???

You gave Siddhu detractors a handy argument when you added the missing bit! Thank you!!
He is a despicable person who belongs in the last century,SO regressive are his views---WHY do you leave your critical faculties in cold storage when you judge him.Surely,its easy enough to accept that you may have been wrong as a kid!!
Simple example-Sapna made an extremely vulgar gesture at UD.Are we agreed on that? That was termed "ashleel" by Siddhu at a later conversation with NM,RIGHT?
WHO WAS THE FELLOW WHO ENJOYED THE "JOKE" THE MOST AND LET OFF HIS EAR PIERCING HYENA LAUGH,SLAPPING HIS THIGHS IN UNBRIDLED HILARITY??

YOU rest your case?! On such shaky foundations?!

[/QUOTE]

haha...Zn ji, AAP JITNA MARZI ZOR LAGA LO.....

hum aapko sirf charan chhoo ke, Respects hi dengeSmile...

Aap Guru Ho, Hum Shishya hain aur Shishya hamesha apni maryaadaon se bandha rahegaTongue...Shame on you bolo, disgusting bolo jo marzi bolo!!!! LOL

Ab aage...

Haha...no he didn't lie to me! Believe you me I was a good enough cricketer with enough sense to know I had knocked his middle and off!

But for my Engineering line that sucked me out of cricket, I would have been playing Ranji Trophy, if not for strong teams like Delhi-Punjab, surely for Himachal / Haryana. I got him Madam...trust me! One day when we meet in Delhi, Insha-Allah, you will have  a look at my shields and Trophies, right from kid level and up to Rohinton Baria Trophy level (thats Inter-University Championships)!...Chalo Chhaddo...Tongue

No point over thinking too much on this one:

Just because a woman was at the receiving end and LAJJA word is not exactly a part of our day to day vocabulary, doesn't make it imperfect in any manner.

Had Niketan did bad-tameezi of Sapna kind, Sidhu might have said SANSKAAR hi Purush ki asli viraasat hain, Foohadta aur ashleelta Mardangi pe dhabba lagaate hain!Smile

Ofcourse there would have been no hue and cry had Niketan been the one instead of Sapna as offender and Lajja-Ashleelta had been replaced by SANSKAAR, FOOHADTA--ASHLEELTA etc...even though these words have as much anti-wrinkle cream on them as the much maligned and blighted LAJJA has in past few pages!...

All Cheekh Pukaar is only because of a distorted perception that,"Haaye Raam...A Baba Aadam ke Zamaane ka Man has declared Lajja is the way to go and not ashleelta!"...

No one can dispute Sapna was crude-loud (ASHLEEL)...and any well meaning person would advice her to exercise restraint and control (LAJJA), while coming up with her protests!...Thats what Sidhu meant...rest all is nit picking...as it is called BAAL KI KHAAL UTAARNA!

If one reads the whole quote together, without splitting hair over one line / word / phrase...and its as perfect as it gets! All the more wonderful as Sidhu delivered it in one shot...no edits...no re-takes!

Agar Baal ki Khaal hi utaarni hai, toh that can be done over anything! Tongue

Waise if you ask me Cruiser do you have LAJJA (restraint, control, patience, good manners) or you prefer to be ASHLEEL (crude, foohad, Nirlajj, Besharam, foul mouthed)...I would proudly say I am a huge fan of LAJJA!...and I would prefer to wear a bracelet of LAJJA over  a see through undie of ASHLEELTA ...ANY DAY!Smile

If I see today's women of world making a hue and cry about LAJJA especially in the context in which it was spoken it only begs two questions...do you wanna declare NO- we prefer to be ASHLEEL? Or do you really feel so insecure that some fellow uses a metaphor and that ends up shaking your existence or confidence??Shocked

Come on...baat ka batangad banana is this. If not, what else?LOL

-------------------------------------------------

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 8:02am

JasToronto

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-nishu786

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

El_Doradonishu786

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-nishu786MithiBani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

El_Doradonishu786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index