Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 20)

ramygirl Groupbie
ramygirl
ramygirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

YUP --

I think his exit was PLANNED ----and he knew all along that he will be in the HOUSE for a month. He was out there for IMAGE makeover which probably might help him campaign those elections or help his political career or party image @ --  A 1 cr prize is a like a peanut for someone like SIDHU ----he was not here for money / -----He motive was different -/

YOU could clearly see that he was LEAST interested in the game ----- or daily household work @ ---HE enjoyed those talks and sidhuisms and giving advice for free - / HE stayed in the house like a GUEST --/  

I am not SAYING he is a BAD person ----he is quite nice guy ---but has EGO problem for sure @
---/  

I only think that it's too difficult to maintain a Mukhauta for so long...That's how that house is..every one gets under pressure and reacts..Even he got in such provocative situations..but the worst allegations on him are of selective reacting...But I personally find that better than uncontrolled behavior shown by others...

Many people who went in BB..lost their respect and image..But he didn't...Plushis image was not bad in first place itself..so he didn't need an IMAGE makeover...

TV is his profession and he was their for money...I think it like that...

also - see this - http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Navjot-Singh-Sidhu-ordered-out-of-Bigg-Boss-6/Article1-957267.aspx

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@ramygirl
Salman is being nice to him..speaks volumes..Coz this guy can never be polite to any common man..that's for sure..He is super successful at present and is so cocky..If he treats Sishu with respect then there is something about SIdhu..

I have never been an ardent fan of Sidhu..but after watching  him here gives me inspiration to behave in a composed manner and be forgiving and open to others..

Even if it is scripted and if he is acting (should go for oscar..) , then also it is good to see and i will appreciate..Don't we appreciate films like RDB or some good message giving muvs..even though we know they are scripted and acted...

Why do people like Salman, cvoz of his films..why do people love other actors ...coz of their films..acting..

Then why can't Sidhu act and earn respect and fans...Just saying to make my point clear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0o0o0o0o0o-Cruiser-

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Sidhu doesn't believe in Dignity of labor. He loves to be in Power/ In charge but hates it when he has to do some work which he finds demeaning. He doesn't mind Role playing as a politician or Major but he had problems role playing as a Ghulam. Their team was defeated because of that. 

Okay so what's so wrong in that...It is not a must for him to love doing all kind of chores...

He is not all perfect God..Only he has behaved in a much better way than all others.
Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramygirl

also - see this - http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Navjot-Singh-Sidhu-ordered-out-of-Bigg-Boss-6/Article1-957267.aspx

I treat this as Heresay...
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

[QUOTE=Martand]

It was a counter argument for you saying no opinions can be created whether he would have played along had he not been the Major. This is the proof. He wouldn't have. 

NO ONE in the house is asking him to do any chores on a daily basis. It was expected of him to do for a weekly budget task. Who said he is a GOD anyway? Did I say it? N neither did I say he hasn't behaved better than others. I agree he kept his cool when needed.

I don't understand how is that counter argument and even more..how is then a proof Confused

God thing was a comparison made by me..I didn't say that you said that.

Neither did I say other thing that you said that.

And if you agree that he kept his cool when needed then that's all I appreciate over there..Smile I have nothing more to say...
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index