Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 19)

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cthulhu

WTH. I'll add my 2'.

Sidhu was cool as a cucumber because he was not humiliated before. When Niketan tried to oppose Sidhu's stand in naukar task, Sidhu didn't like it and nominated him. Niketan was smart enough to know that it's better to be Sidhu's disciple else the herd will pounce on him. Sidhu loves sycophancy. 
Vrajesh failed too when he tried to oppose. He would have refused had he been Jawaan to Vrajesh's Major. His aham would never let him take orders. Sidhu had no problem with Sapna's potty mouth till the shit fell on him. He's not one to forgive and forget. It's a pretence. This babaism.

I will also my 2 SFr.

Sidhu nominated him coz of other reasons...like Nik and Brijesh' statements on him not nominating anyone...PLUS damned if he does and damned if he doesn't...Why is he wrong when he finds a reason to nominate someone??

It's not proven that he would have refused to any one else's major..so no opinions can be made on this by any side..

Someone already clarified in a post that he only said things about/to Sapna when he was aske d in Katghara. ..

And being cool doesn't mean being spineless. He was known for his temper at one time..And now after seeing him for such a long stint..i am impressed by his control...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MithiBani

ramygirl Groupbie
ramygirl
ramygirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Personally, I feel Siddhu ji cannot take anyone going against him. He was all this good only because all the housemates kept him on a pedestal. So, this was sorta expected of him. 

I thought he maintained a grudge against Vrajesh only because he disagreed with him a couple of times. As for Sapna - he treats her like she's mentally retarded - so he thinks he's "Big" because he excuses her.

Urvashi said it right - that only if you are personally attacked you'll react. And that's exactly what happened - until Siddhu ji maintained love and affection towards Sapna. But the moment she accused him in front of everyone - he got mad (you could see it in his eyes) and he gave his bhaashan about why she's not an example blah blah. Doesn't mean I support Sapna, but Siddhu ji was pretending all along!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Sarkar0o0o0o0o0oChameli_billiLeadNitrate-Chandramukhi-

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramygirl

Personally, I feel Siddhu ji cannot take anyone going against him. He was all this good only because all the housemates kept him on a pedestal. So, this was sorta expected of him. 

I thought he maintained a grudge against Vrajesh only because he disagreed with him a couple of times. As for Sapna - he treats her like she's mentally retarded - so he thinks he's "Big" because he excuses her.

Urvashi said it right - that only if you are personally attacked you'll react. And that's exactly what happened - until Siddhu ji maintained love and affection towards Sapna. But the moment she accused him in front of everyone - he got mad (you could see it in his eyes) and he gave his bhaashan about why she's not an example blah blah. Doesn't mean I support Sapna, but Siddhu ji was pretending all along!

YUP --

I think his exit was PLANNED ----and he knew all along that he will be in the HOUSE for a month. He was out there for IMAGE makeover which probably might help him campaign those elections or help his political career or party image @ --  A 1 cr prize is a like a peanut for someone like SIDHU ----he was not here for money / -----He motive was different -/

YOU could clearly see that he was LEAST interested in the game ----- or daily household work @ ---HE enjoyed those talks and sidhuisms and giving advice for free - / HE stayed in the house like a GUEST --/  

I am not SAYING he is a BAD person ----he is quite nice guy ---but has EGO problem for sure @
---/  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9ramygirlSarkarChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

In that case I will respect him even more..Coz in that case he has really controlled himself in a superb way. If I were him I couldn't have remained so composed..He didn't raise his voice..

I didn't see in his eyes any madness when Sapna said nasty things to him..Instead I saw that he took out his cover and let her apply color..

Even if he was pretending, that is good for me to learn than learning shouting abusing screaming back biting whining bitching...and all those traits shown by others...

One rule I believe in ..Fake it till you could make it...If one starts faking calmness and control ..slowly slowly he really becomes like that... 
Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

YUP --

I think his exit was PLANNED ----and he knew all along that he will be in the HOUSE for a month. He was out there for IMAGE makeover which probably might help him campaign those elections or help his political career or party image @ --  A 1 cr prize is a like a peanut for someone like SIDHU ----he was not here for money / -----He motive was different -/

YOU could clearly see that he was LEAST interested in the game ----- or daily household work @ ---HE enjoyed those talks and sidhuisms and giving advice for free - / HE stayed in the house like a GUEST --/  

I am not SAYING he is a BAD person ----he is quite nice guy ---but has EGO problem for sure @
---/  

I only think that it's too difficult to maintain a Mukhauta for so long...That's how that house is..every one gets under pressure and reacts..Even he got in such provocative situations..but the worst allegations on him are of selective reacting...But I personally find that better than uncontrolled behavior shown by others...

Many people who went in BB..lost their respect and image..But he didn't...Plushis image was not bad in first place itself..so he didn't need an IMAGE makeover...

TV is his profession and he was their for money...I think it like that...
.Heisenberg Senior Member
.Heisenberg
.Heisenberg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Yep, lajja/modesty is the greatest ornament of a woman.

I'm a male chauvinist and a misogynist, and proud of it.
ramygirl Groupbie
ramygirl
ramygirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

In that case I will respect him even more..Coz in that case he has really controlled himself in a superb way. If I were him I couldn't have remained so composed..He didn't raise his voice..

I didn't see in his eyes any madness when Sapna said nasty things to him..Instead I saw that he took out his cover and let her apply color..

Even if he was pretending, that is good for me to learn than learning shouting abusing screaming back biting whining bitching...and all those traits shown by others...

One rule I believe in ..Fake it till you could make it...If one starts faking calmness and control ..slowly slowly he really becomes like that... 

I guess I missed pointing this out - the moment I was referring to was when Sapna accused him in the court-scene where Siddhu ji & Vrajesh were supposed to respond to the "AarOps" of housemates. Wasn't that the time he actually got a little aggressive (although he used the words Shaanth swabhaav). 

I'm not saying that Siddhu ji is a bad person. But just that, the whole Siddhu episode seems to have been scripted by his PR & Bigg Boss to some extent. And like many others, I agree he knew his stay was short & pre-determined. An Indian politician is bigger than Bigg Boss ;-)

Besides, even Salman Khan has been very "nice" to him. 
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

Yep, lajja/modesty is the greatest ornament of a woman.

I'm a male chauvinist and a misogynist, and proud of it.

You're also trolling around for the hell of it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Heisenberg-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index