Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 18)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by cruiser51

I did not like that "asheel aurat needs guidance" part of the speech. Subtle misogyny pisses me off as much as blatant ones do. If he had framed it in any other way, I'd have  agreed with him fully. I liked his speech...I'd just take that lajja, ashleel female part out, that was overkill...he could have just said, any ashleel person needs guidance. No need to dump it all on one gender because last time I checked vulgarity ain't gender specific. 

Do you know in India NO HINDI FILMS are made?Smile

What we have are HInglish films with liberal dose of Urdu words sprinkled around!Shocked

Only caricature that occasionally speaks pure Hindi in Bollywood films is a Comedian enacting a Hindi Professor's role. So every time, he says,"Kintu Shrimaan, kadachit aap koi truti kar rahe hain...", the audience goes hahahahaha!Geek

No wonder LAJJA & ASHLEEL are out of place even though they perfectly convey what he needed to dish to Sapna!

*PS: Ashleel is not a Hindi word!Tongue

Huh? And your point is?LOL

My point is had Niketan did bad-tameezi, Paa Ji would have said SANSKAAR hi Purush ki asli viraasat hain, Foohadta aur ashleelta Mardangi pe dhabba lagaate hain!Dancing

Ofcourse there would have been no hue and cry had Niketan been the one instead of Sapna as offender and Lajja-Ashleelta had been replaced by SANSKAAR, FOOHADTA--ASHLEELTA etc...even though these words have as much anti-wrinkle cream on them as the much maligned and blighted LAJJA has in past dozens of pages!LOL

Edited by cruiser51 - 09 November 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

I did not like that "asheel aurat needs guidance" part of the speech. Subtle misogyny pisses me off as much as blatant ones do. If he had framed it in any other way, I'd have  agreed with him fully. I liked his speech...I'd just take that lajja, ashleel female part out, that was overkill...he could have just said, any ashleel person needs guidance. No need to dump it all on one gender because last time I checked vulgarity ain't gender specific. 

Yes, I agree. He shouldn't have used the 'aurat' part. Like Hadey said, he should have used ashleel insaan. But then, Devtaon se bhi galti hoti hai, yeh toh phir Siddhu Baba hain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Chameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Do you know in India NO HINDI FILMS are made?Smile

What we have are HInglish films with liberal dose of Urdu words sprinkled around!Shocked

Only caricature that occasionally speaks pure Hindi in Bollywood films is a Comedian enacting a Hindi Professor's role. So every time, he says,"Kintu Shrimaan, kadachit aap koi truti kar rahe hain...", the audience goes hahahahaha!Geek

No wonder LAJJA & ASHLEEL are out of place even though they perfectly convey what he needed to dish to Sapna!

*PS: Ashleel is not a Hindi word!Tongue

Huh? And your point is?LOL

My point is had Niketan did bad-tameezi, Paa Ji would have said SANSKAAR hi Purush ki asli viraasat hain, Foohadta aur ashleelta Mardangi pe dhabba lagate hain!

Ofcourse there would have been no hue and cry had Niketan been the one instead of Sapna as offender and Lajja-Ashleelta had been replaced by SANSKAAR, FOOHADTA--ASHLEELTA etc.!LOL

I have no clue what some of the words in your post mean but I think I get the gist of it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-MithiBani

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Cruiser-

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

-Cruiser-

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
For me, after watching all of them, I admire Sidhu for being so cool for such a long time...that is some good role model shit which I haven't seen yet in any one...

And Sapna's behaviour filled me with disgust and anger and all that bad feelings...

If some one wants to point to follies of Sidhu, what can be said- that he only said things to Sapna when she shouted at him..

But if we start counting the flaws of others, we will definitely have more and serious things to talk about..

That says a lot about Sidhu and others...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ichhvee-Cruiser-MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Sidhu's hindi is out of my reach. I didn't understand half of the strong words he spoke. Bhai is something something,but he is also hurt. He is not made of stone. Yaar mard ko bhi dard hota hai bol de.

Fulltu filmy!! LOL LOL

Nope123

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

-Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index